Time of Ladder Reset in EST...

travmufc

Diabloii.Net Member
Time of Ladder Reset in EST...

What is the expected time for ladder reset in EST time zone? Sorry not very clever with my time conversions cos the one in bnet is in PDT. Is it behind by 3 hours? Thanks. :scratchchin:

Ed from Russia

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Time of Ladder Reset in EST...

I'm not an expert, but I think it's as follows ....

June 17

9 a.m. PDT (in LA) = 12 a.m. in NY (not sure what that's called) = 5 p.m. GMT (London) = 6 p.m. CET (Amsterdam).

prion

Diabloii.Net Member

12 pm (noon) EDT is the start of realm maintenance, and it is expected to last 6 hours, so try logging on around 6 pm.

Krovvy

Diabloii.Net Member

Prion is correct, though you may want to log in an hour or so latter to avoid the initial lag surge.

graal

Diabloii.Net Member

Im guessing Sweden would be around 18.00 maintenance, and 24.00 new ladder, got a little confused about that as well.

If the Thread starter by "EST" meant Estonia it would mean logging in at 01.00 a.m on the 18th june. They're an hour before us. Seems though that "EST time zone" means New York, and that would just be even more confusing for me. Would it be short for East or what?

kberger

Diabloii.Net Member

EST = Eastern Standard Time
the time in New York is EST

bobgazais

Banned

PDT is Pacific Daylight Time, meaning it's PST, standard, but with the daylight savings
factored in. So eastern times should be EDT and not EST because the daylight savings is applied to the whole country, no ? Confused.

bob