Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

time for a new pvp char ^^

Discussion in 'PvP' started by YoquE, Oct 22, 2006.

1. YoquE

YoquE IncGamers Member

time for a new pvp char ^^

as the topic says , i wanna make a new pvp char ^^
    why i write is cuz i would love some suggestions from u guys.. i want it to be funny, and unusual, or i want somethin u can use when u get in those frustrating pubby games where they kill you the second i get out fro town, and after that nk´s is all u see...

i´m thinking about maybe a trapper sin, or a foh´er or maybe a poison nec ^^

please come with ideas ^^

2. Josiphos

Josiphos IncGamers Member

Well, I'd vote for NOT making any of the following: Smiter, foher, farcast zon, hammerdin. <---All of those are too prevalent in pubbies these days and in my opinion, boring.

Personally, I haven't seen very many pnb necros these days. They've got a decent chance against most classes (in the fact that they dont auto-lose to anything) and are fairly cheap to make.

My other, more expensive, advice would be to make a ww/trapper hybrid[my personal fav build]. You wont autolose to much except tele-WW bvb (nothing beats everything) and they are a blast to play. <--very expensive for a good one (the LS, fade, etc claws for the fury/chaos runewords are not cheap!)

A cheaper variant is a pure ghost WWsin. I've never made one...but they are at least different than the standard cookie cutter.

Anyway, gl. See you out there

3. ekorren

ekorren IncGamers Member

Ekorrens guide for Dildo-zon:

Make a dildo-zon, use a sword that looks like a dildo (like a club) then penetrate skills for extra penetrate ;)
    And put alot of points into jab so u can jab the hell out of them with the dildo so they get an orgasm.
    put points into immolation arrow to so u can light a cigarette when ur done.
    If they are begging for a sandwich just summon a decoy to aid u!

Well this is my guide for the awesome and powerful dildo-zon!

4. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

Make a 200fcr fb sorc guide with es!

5. YoquE

YoquE IncGamers Member

yeah... aint really feeling like makin something that u see 3 of in every duel gaame u enter...

haha... maybe i should try the dildo-zon ;)

hmm.... sorc really int my favorite...and i´ve tried making a 200 fcr lightning once... did´nt really appeal to me ^^

keep suggestions coming :D

6. Sgraffite

Sgraffite IncGamers Member

Make a purposely "bad mannered" character. Like a melee character that has tons of items with Slows Target (Fleshripper 20%, Medusa's Gaze 20%, Blackhorn's 20%, Cleglaw's Gloves 25%.. etc) and high open wounds. Play like a chicken and do hit and runs!

Edit - Alternative weapon could be lawbringer for decrepify :evil:

7. RedWingz

RedWingz Banned

8. YoquE

YoquE IncGamers Member

It saddens me to see this thread has 110 views, but only 6 replies :S

but thax to all of u who answered, and, red wing , i´ll check your guide out :) looks interesting !

edit: sad to say your guide did not look that interesting when i got to the parts of duped items and such... Also , saying that one item is the ONLY choice is no good for making a guide.. sure u can say its the BEST choice, but also give suggestions of other items, as long as they aren´t dupes..

9. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

Oh, good... he's banned. I knew it was coming... =/

200fcr lightning? The lightning wouldn't be affected by the fcr.

I havn't seen that many fb sorcs... and most of them arn't that good.

Make an auradin and just charge around!

10. Eilo Rytyj

Eilo Rytyj IncGamers Member

I think there's a lightning FCR breakpoint just before 200%, allowing for a 13 or 12 frame casting.

FB sorcs require keen teleing skills and a pretty good aim. Also a decent connection to keep up with 7 frame casting.

I duelled once with my MF Meteorb w/ full Tal's set once (105% FCR), it was tough to get a clean hit on slippery opponents. Against a sorc I duelled I found that namelocking, telebombing and spamming FB's in their face worked... but they were also MF chars, most likely with no sorb and <75% fire resist, my 6k (lol) FB's 2 hit KO'd. Sorry, I'm no expert on PvP fire sorcs, so that's all I've got.

That "guide" from RedWings was a joke. I think he meant it to be serious, unfortunately. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

11. YoquE

YoquE IncGamers Member

thx for all suggestions ^^
    made the new char today, and selected a psn necro ^^

hope i get it to be a good one.

12. Pinkpanda

Pinkpanda IncGamers Member

I haven't put too much thought into this. But a Java/Bowa Zon. You would youse poison java/plague for poison out of town. Then so you could max all of your energys hit them a Perf widowmaker on switch. I haven't exactly examined the ups and downs but it sure would be fun. Maybe even a hydra sorc with some marrowwalks so you can bone prison the smiters, zons, some barbs =)

13. zeiris

zeiris IncGamers Member

Widowmaker on a zon is bad, the %ED is low and the IAS non-existant. Just go for a faith/botd on switch.. tricky part is, how will you get your damage up?

In my experience, a poison zon poisons once then runs like mad... Pulling out your bow with an enraged green smiter after you is a bad plan. Some kind of secondary close range attack is interesting, however: a poison/CS hybrid is worth considering, imo.

If you need a 1 health finisher, go go lightning fury. You have to use it a bit to get a feel for how cool it is - it has a strangely large hitbox, bounces off of stuff, and is just plain fun to spam. Ssap, ssap, ssap!

14. Sechler

Sechler IncGamers Member

I'm still experimenting with it, but I'm on first test run of a charger/savior. I'm only putting a 5 pts in cr and fr auras, but 15 in lr aura. The 15 in lr is of course for the high use of facets(etc) and conviction by light attackers, but also so I can throw on dual dreams for fighting minions stackers. I also have 1 pt in conviction that I'd run vs. minion based char's. More or less i always run charge with my hot keys set up for rotating thru various auras. I'm using light res, cold res, fire res, blessed aim, vigor and conviction. My gear is primarily a high ar set up with elemental resist aura making up for lack of resists due to the ar gear. Right now I'm using angelics (w/ 2 rings), hsarus boot and belt, bloodfists, nigma, kiras w/ res/ias jewel, death r/w zerk, phoenix zak shield, half stash of ar/lifers other half is pcombs with torch and anni. In stash i have some of the old faithful sorb gear and dream shield and helm. AR is roughly 29k, 3k life, crazy resists (based on the aura i'm running). Maxed charge, maxed vigor, 10 pts in holy shield, 1 pt smite, 1 pt conviction, 15 LR, 5 pts CR and FR, 5 Blessed aim, rest in Might. Different build that you never really see thats fun to play so far.

15. YoquE

YoquE IncGamers Member

I´ve made a psn javeliner already, and she complete owns ! ;) i got my dmg up to 101k so far... and as he says, i psn then runs like hell ;) for getting rid of the last hp i use either lf , or guied arrow, which i shoot with my cta gmb bow ^^

its my favorite build ever!