Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Time between Act 4 and Act 5 in Diablo II (LoD)

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Paviel, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Paviel

Paviel IncGamers Member

Time between Act 4 and Act 5 in Diablo II (LoD)

I was wondering if there is any official word (or lacking that, popular opinion) about how much time passed between Act 4 and Act 5. Obviously a few weeks must have passed for the news to reach Marius about the defeat of Mephisto and Diablo and the destruction of their Soulstones, and if Baal is to be believed (yeah, I know he isn't), he had been searching for Marius for a long time.

Marius looked like an old man when Baal caught up to him, though he certainly didn't when the Three held their meeting in the Durance of Hate. But while this could indicate that quite a few years had passed since then, it's also possible that Baal's soulstone had caused Marius to age faster.

And I don't think that Baal had an army at his beck and call when he went looking for Marius, although I can't tell how long it would take Baal to muster that army and attack the Barbarians after retrieving his Soulstone. Maybe that wouldn't have taken very long at all, though, considering what Diablo was capable of...

So, how much time passed? A few weeks? Months? Years?

2. prion

prion IncGamers Member

Re: Time between Act 4 and Act 5 in Diablo II (LoD)

when Tyrael opens the portal to Harrogath he says Baal has been busy while you were tracking diablo...

CONTINUITY ERROR