Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

tiger strike and warrior help

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by smilts, Nov 18, 2006.

1. smilts

smilts IncGamers Member

tiger strike and warrior help

hello
    First Im building a bowsin my skill layout is such
    20 venom
    20 warrior
    5 fade
    5 BoS
    10-20 Lite sentry
    10-20 death sentry for CE mostly
    1 BF
    my question is using the bow Im on normal attack all the time so the warrior mostly only normal attacks or throws traps for me. I noticed I can still shoot my bow and gain all the venom damage from it while having tigerstrike on my attack side. Tiger strike is red and useless for me, however it appears to work fine for charging my warrior would it be ideal to use a 1 point finish move to let my warrior discharge tiger and help a bit more. Or will she even be able to discharge it?

2. nickedoff

nickedoff IncGamers Member

Hrm, I've never thought of having a skill just so that the Warrior could use it...but yeah, she'll release the charges with a normal attack if she doesn't have an assassin-specific finishing move.

3. jakotaco

jakotaco IncGamers Member

how is it working? I'm building a bowsin atm... haven't yet decided on what shadow, the two candidates are the Shadow Warrior having guided at leftclick and Mind Blast at rightclick. Or else I'd go the mainstream Shadow Master route.

Anyyone have any idea if the mb-spambot would be better or the master wouls still be king?