Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Crudesash68, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Crudesash68

Crudesash68 IncGamers Member

Thursday

Just past midnite here, and my barb is runnning through NM. I should be in act 2 hell by 5:00 am. I have had some awesome luck in terms of magic find, and i am averaging 1 char a week. my goal is 30 over summer break. Possible, i usuallly dont sleep too much during break, so...

-Jon-

2. Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane IncGamers Member

Still 15 minutes to go until Thursday here. :p

I'm about to try taking my sorc through the Flayer Dungeon in NM again. Died there and I save & exit'd in frustration, only to remember that I hadn't hit any WPs :mad:

3. Rugruth

Rugruth IncGamers Member

Thursday, thursday... weekend is so close :D

Did some MF with my necro yesterday. I have gear issues. Maybe I have to go back to NM and do some runs there, but its so boring not getting exp at all.

My merc goes without CB (using only rares indeed) so bosses last long. What I usually do is revive some Urdar before entering meph and it works pretty well. Baal is hard, my resist are very low (im running with full mf gear, i.e. ptopazed gear and such) and he kills me with cold wave rage :/

Im in the 200ish mf range and not getting good gear... suxxor.

4. phatbrava

phatbrava IncGamers Member

did some more MF with my fishy and i was pretty impressed by his speed in diong pindle
    30-40 secs per run
    found some grailies
    one of them is trang's belt, completing the set, and my next project is a poisonmancer

also levelled my strafezon
    lvl 54 currently in act II NM

job sux, its boring, not much to do but i get paid

edit
    @rugruth
    do you play untwinked? why dont you put some better equip on?

5. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

Still recovering from being sick. Damn cold.

Am at work though and maybe i'll sneak in some Diablo in here and there ... but mostly perusing the forums and the like.

Everyone have a great thursday. :thumbsup:

6. Crudesash68

Crudesash68 IncGamers Member

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!

i just did an hour of mf, including hell meph, cows, and pindle. I found:
    (in order)
    Io rune (again...)
    Guardian angel
    Ondal's Almighty
    mahim oak curio
    ethereal edge
    arcannas deahwand
    irathas coil
    gravenspine.
    my grail is coming back together nicely, all self found. can any one send me a gorgonium checklist, the DiabloII.net download place is not letting me download the file, id use fara, but it confused the hell outta me.
    -jon-

7. Rugruth

Rugruth IncGamers Member

Yes I do play untwinked, mainly coz I did a huge giveaway with all my itamz 2-3 months ago. It's ok, I like the challenge of starting over, filling the blanks on my builds slowly. Eventually I will find the needed gear hehe.

What I'm gonna do is run pindle for a while. When I find 3 socket helm and fill it with 3 ptopazs I will be on 300ish MF. Pindle runners out there, do you think that will be enough to get some goodies from pindle in about 300 runs????

EDIT: Where's the best spot to buy a 3 sock helm (artisans one)?

8. SeDnA

SeDnA IncGamers Member

Thursday. Did a few pindle runs and, well something dropped. It's in the ITF thread.

@Ruguth: My blizzard sorc has ~450 mf, and at around 500+ runs. So far 1 Set TC84, 1 Set TC87, and 1 Unique TC87 dropped.

9. Rugruth

Rugruth IncGamers Member

That's good expectatives :thumbsup:

10. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

I just came back from a meeting, 7 hours with a short lunch break.

Yesterday my fishy finally reached the ancient tunnels and the WP is just a few steps next to the entrance :thumbsup: I started my 100 runs and after 15 done my count is 5 green/gold so far, all low level. Run speed is between 4 and 5 minutes. The tunnel map itself is crap, far from linear :( I don't want to reroll it now though, the distance from the WP is just too good. I'll do more runs in the evening and when 100 runs are completed I'll post results.

11. Rugruth

Rugruth IncGamers Member

@Cormallon

I loved your post about the pit. good luck with ATs. If you have half the luck than with the Pit, that still will be great :D

Im thinking about doing the same with pindle running.... mmhhh I will think about it :D

12. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Played with my Barb last night for a while, he is in act 2 hell at clvl 75, he ccan hold his own but I have noticed a great increase in boss monsters killing him quickly. I have near perfect resistances to fire/cold/lightning but still those dang FE and LE's are beating the heck out of me and my merc.

I only died twice last night before moving onwards to a different area so I didn't feel like a noob anymore, but for the life of me I can't push forward into duriels chamber, I keep getting hit by a boss monster in the first room of tal rasha's tomb.

Oh well I have reached a total of 3 deaths since I started this barb I guess that still makes me feel good about the build considering the challenge of a magibarb.

13. Johney

Johney IncGamers Member

Got my telsadin to act 4 hell last night. Act 4 should be a slow craw because i'm pretty sure it spawns alot of Li's. After that i joined an MP game and played with Sal*randomnumbershere* and someone else who's name was to confusing to remember. We got from act 5 norm to act 1 nm (they may have got further after i left)

May not get any d2 in today. I have to finish mowing the lawn(i broke the pull sting on the mower yesterday) and cut the stairs in my house. But hopefully tonight my telsadin to kill diablo. I want to pat him before the melee blues tourny starts.

Remember, Friday is almost here folks.

14. Moar

Moar IncGamers Site Pal

Played a bit with my Paladin yesterday and today. He is up to the River of Flame WP in NM now and waiting there terrified. I shall attempt to not die too often in the CS later. Reequipped him a bit more. He's using his Heaven's Light now and just got Highlord's and Harley. That took away his mana leech though, so he got a rare ring with only 3%ml, not sure that'll be enough.

MFed a lot as well. Sad, very sad. Got not even one keeper in at least 200 assorted runs (pindle and meph mostly).
    I'll attempt baal runs when my zon levels. She's maybe about 80-100 pindle runs away from that.

15. Kirbybabo

Kirbybabo IncGamers Member

Still working on my Meteorb HC sorc. Got her up to level 50 and am clearing through act 1 nightmare. Getting pretty tough again but I have found a few decent items to help out along the way. Tons of fun so far.