Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by steelsixtyIV, Jun 2, 2005.

1. steelsixtyIV

steelsixtyIV IncGamers Member

Thursday

I didn't see a daily thread so...

Played a little last night with my 7 X 99 Werewolf and made it to the Bloody Foothills WP. Diablo is by far one of the hardest Norm bosses for a meele player and it took me nearly an hour to finish him off. I now have access to Fury and looks like smooth sailing to Slayer.

Take care and have a super day!

2. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

Well, i'm going to tuck in the wife and play a bit of D2 and stop posting on the forums. I'm starting to post like Farting Bob! :lol:

3. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

Worked on my straferzon just made lvl 55 as she got the viper ammy(nm) full p8 all teh way baby kicking some arse using a brand spankin new WWS great fun currently in the arcane sanc. havent found the summoner yet tho strafe/freezing arrow is great freez a group of monsters then let valk/merc cleanup along with strafe

4. Grishnakh

Grishnakh IncGamers Member

Decided to bite the bullet and make a fishymancer for mfing. It's kind of different to sit and watch instead of flying in and chopping things into bite sized pieces. Oh well. Currently lvl 15 in underground passage. My skellies pwn right now 'cause I found a wand with +3 skeletal mastery.

5. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

I despise Diablo's block rate. Mind you, sometimes I get particularly skilful Fallen (Dark Ones, mostly) who take forever to kill because they keep blocking! I don't see them putting points in Dexterity when they level up, do you? :)

Anyway, after a tiring and exasperating day at work yesterday, I did a few Pindle runs. Very first run, he drops Dragonscale, completing the Paladin Shields. Hurrah!

I even managed to do a complete Baal run in my MF gear. Baal's drops were absolute rubbish though...

Have a good day!

6. SeDnA

SeDnA IncGamers Member

Well today was quite a lucky day for me.

Ran pits a few times with my fishymancer. Pul on second run and Tal armor on fourth! :clap:

7. robdylan

robdylan IncGamers Member

I have no luck with the Pit any more. When I used to play, I found 2 IK armours, Mav's armour and bow, Firelizard's Talons and a whole lot of other really cool ****. Now days, I can maybe get 1 crappy set item dropping every 4 runs. I wish I knew what happened!

Finished normal act V with my fishymancer last night. Baal dropped me Dark Clan Crusher and Bloodletter, which I guess is pretty good. I am struggling to find good low-level MF gear, though (low-level being mid 40s) for him to wear. Any ideas?

8. phatbrava

phatbrava IncGamers Member

do you play twinked or untwinked?
    if twinked...go for the most cheap and common...gull+rhyme bone shield, 4 PTopaz armor that your strength lets you wear, 2 PTopaz helm, 2 nagels, goldwrap, chance guards and tancred's ammy+boots combo
    being a fishy you shouldnt worry about your safety

9. DX-Crawler

DX-Crawler Banned

Howdy Jeff long time since I saw you. Hope everything is fine with you.

Have been playing 1.07 with Nacaa all day long, bit tired at the moment but with some food in me I will prolly be up for some more now that my sossy finally reached lvl 30 and can use Frozen Orb

See ya around everyone

DX

10. steelsixtyIV

steelsixtyIV IncGamers Member

Good to see you're still playing too buddy!

When I get back we'll have to bring TNP (Team Naughty Pants) out of retirement.

11. DX-Crawler

DX-Crawler Banned

I'm afraid we have to build new characters they are all Mat'd or pat'd :D

DX

12. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

After a nice long weekend, I travelled to Texas to visit a client and got back last night. I moved my young Windy Druid through half of Act V and need a few more levels to put on Jalals. He really just cruises. Last night after doing some Meph runs with my MF Sorc (495 MF and like glass), I decided to go for better loot and did Pindle runs. Best run (ever) I got Jalal's Mane (my 2nd) and Nat's Mark (my 2nd). I also found a Reapers (234 ED) and a Shako (my 3rd). All in about an hour or two.

Oh, and I also found an eth Djin Slayer (I think that's what its called), which was a grail item and I have now completed all the Normal and Exceptional Swords - only 2 more to go but the two rarest.

13. Sir Lister of Smeg

Sir Lister of Smeg IncGamers Member

So far I took FishyII to finish act II, and a start for act III. Duriel was no problem, I lost three skellies, after earlier finding a wand with +3 to clay golem, I found a shrunken head with +1 to skeleton mage, the mages are a nice extra after earlier finding a circlet with +1 to summoning and +2 to skeleton mastery, the rest is now boots/rings/gloves magic find, armour and belt faster hit recovery, the latter very useful when the army of darkness doesn't advance into a room as needed, and the golem gets slain to quickly. The merc is still a bit behind, level 21 vs level 26, but levelling up fast enough, am still trying to gamble for a good leaching weapon for him. This time Sszark dropped the statue.

14. Tutatis

Tutatis IncGamers Member

I've done 5 lvls on my zealot and done act3 and most of 4 in like 2,5 hours. Got fanaticism, lore and cutlass unique, omg I am super fast and got high dmg.

15. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

There is my day :)

16. DX-Crawler

DX-Crawler Banned

And so the day continued :D

Lvl 49 now entering hell

DX

17. robdylan

K - got the two nagels. Best I could manage is a 3 PTopaz Light Plate (all my 4-socket armours have too high str reqs) and an ammy with +1 skills and 15%mf. Got goldwrap. Could get the Tancreds combo, but my sorc is using it at the mo. I have no gull (bloody TC3's!) and am using Ume's with a rare shrunken head that give me +3 skills between em. Would hate to lose that!

18. phatbrava

well there's always the weapon switch
    you dont have to let go of you ume and the +3 skills shrunken head

and i have not a single gull either :)
    i've had two of them weilded on a barb, but that was before i got a hold of atma

19. robdylan

The problem is, when do I switch? It's not like boss running, when you can sliver him then switch to your MF weapon/shield for the kill. The fishymancer is "killing" all the time, via minions. Yet I'm also casting curses, CE and what not all the time too. Sounds like a lot of switching.

20. phatbrava

true.
    i got mislead by "trying to find lo-level MF gear" and i thought you were going to run Norm Baal or something.
    sorry