Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by corax, May 19, 2005.

1. corax

corax IncGamers Member

Thursday

Howdy fellow forumites. seeing as the daily has been dying off lately corax has stepped back in to fill the breach. expect a daily each and every day. and their better be lots of posts our i k33l j000 n00bs!

didn't get as much d2 time today as i would of liked. however I got my 1.07 sorc with the help of some nice donations from DnT and Sincere to the end of act 2. all that stands before me is duriel. but i've run for it and am lvling up. going to do runs till i'm a more respectable level (only 19).

also in 1.07 mercs seem really fragile. whats up with that?
    and does anyone know the magic mf number that makes the bosses drop all gold itamz?

work was suxx0r again but i'm now a pro. t3h pwn.

Played games at a net cafe before work too. including a Normandy map in call of duty. not good when your favourite weapon is the flamethrower and you have to cover that much open ground. however i know a good trick.....

then some star wars battlefront for wookie shooting goodness. theirs something about shouting big hairy nekkid men that is so satisfying.

Then played LoTr: battle for middle earth and I WON! was a free for all 5 player game and 3 of my opponents had played before. The over fellow was promptly wiped out by two rogue cave trolls (tehehe) then it was down to 4. Corax won through sheer weight of numbers. 3 barracks constantly building FREE orcs. = lots of orcs = lots of lag. the other 3 players got kicked due to lag ( i was host) so i won. pwnage

2. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

What, no reply so far? Uh. I try to join you, Corax, posting more in the dailies (when I get the chance... not sitting in a plane on my way to just another meeting, hehe).

I'm still playing only my MET char, I got to upper Kurast (NM) last evening before I had to quit because the stash was full (gems, jewels, a few uniques). Today I'll redo Upper Kurast and then Travincal, aiming for the Council. Three more points are needed to get to rank 3 in that tourney, finishing Travincal and getting into the durance will give me these points ... rank 2 is far away though, need to kill Diablo for that. You all should try a melee necro with golems as additional tanks and sources of damage, great fun so far... the restrictions the MET put on the char don't hurt too much. I don't expect him to live until Guardian.... but you never know.

EDIT: Oh, what's going on with the avatars... everytime I look at my posts from my office, the picture is screwed, but when I look at it from home, it's just fine.

3. corax

corax IncGamers Member

goodluck with the meleemancer, i know how much fun they can be.

your avatar is shuffled. its due to the server changes recently. just reload and it = fine.

my sorcie just k33l3d duriel after lvl'ing to lvl 23. huzzah. and found a +2 firewall staff so lvl 24 should be easy to reach. then blizz till 30. then im away. hahahahah

4. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Today i woke up, had some toast with jam on, went to college, had 1 lesson, waited around for 3 hours, then realised i was supposed to be avoiding my teacher, so came home, and will shortly start up D2.

5. XDoomasX

XDoomasX IncGamers Member

LvLed my untwinked hc berserker to 41 today, guess wat ball droped tal's amulet :lol: As i only play untwinked i think i will sell it to larzuk...
    Normal baal=tals amul= that happens not very often i think.Oh well still gota find my bonesnap maul :)

6. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

Duh. I havent had half an hour of continous playtime all week, and my poor Dr00d has been sitting there all that time waiting to be pat-ed finally. I think i hate the word.
    Today I spent 3 pointless hours taking a math exam (a variety of uninteresting topics about real functions and else) instead of driving my bear to glory.
    My teachers simply ignore the fact that i have much more important matters to attend to. Maybe i should borrow his stalagmite and crack some ribs at that place, so they leave me alone for a while.

7. farting bob

farting bob Banned

I suggested using mind blast on them. convert them, get them to do your work, while you go home and get that dr00d to pat!

8. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

Not quite. Now I'm back at home and I can see him fine.

Nevertheless, I'll upload the picture again, let's see if that changes anything.

9. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

If you can see it fine at home, but not elsewhere it just means, that your home computer is loading the picture from your internet cache i think.
    Although your avatar looks fine to me.

10. Masas

Masas IncGamers Member

Go! Watch! Eurovision! Now!

11. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

huh?!

I'd try to help you w/ th dailies more but by the time it's Thurs here, it's closer to fri. in Aust. then again they did say in the pals forum that the US west coast was the biggest subscriber area for the D2 forums...