Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by TenYearsGone, May 5, 2005.

1. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Thursday

My Druid defeated Duriel on Normal. On p8 it was quite a fight. I had to TP to town about 5 times just to recast my minions, which just ended up being meat for the big bug. Eventually she fell and I got some yellows from my herculean effort.

2. XDoomasX

XDoomasX IncGamers Member

I always thought that Duriel is He :D well i live and learn ;)

My plans for today is beat hell 1 act with my hc untwinked barb, then i will go back to nm meph in hope to find guliams face and/or gores/WT.

3. phatbrava

phatbrava IncGamers Member

hehe me too
    ive also had a fight with my best friend over this...he always said that duriel and andariel sound the same, and as long as andariel is a "she"...

but i still think duriel is a "he"

4. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Hmm Duriel is a he right? Andariel is a she though. Not sure if you mix those two up :)

5. Lothric

Lothric IncGamers Member

No D2 for me today due to dinner with my gf's father this evening. That should prove to be interesting. I was hoping to get some game time in while at the office but unfortunately I forgot my D2X CD at home this morning so no love for me.

I did manage to squeeze on to Act 5 NM with my werewolf druid last night so I have the Ancients and Baal to look forward to when I finally get back to it again. I must say the build has been pretty decent thus far as Fury combined with one point in Feral Rage is making short work of things on players 8.

Anyhoo. I should get back to work since I have nothing else to keep me occupied. :D

Have a great day everyone. :)

EDIT: From the Arreat Summit, Blizzard's official D2 site: "As punishment for his part in the Dark Exile that sent the Prime Evils to the mortal realm, Duriel has been left behind by Baal to guard the Tomb of Tal Rasha. Embittered by this new position of solitary servitude, the Lord of Pain has claimed the souls and blood of many bold adventurers."

6. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Thanks Lothric - I really had no clue whether that giant ugly bug was a he or she and just used 'she' in the same sence you would with a boat. I hope the elite uniques don't take offense.

7. Vargas

Vargas IncGamers Member

Today, I started my werewolf druid and maneged to get the Inner cloister WP. His name is Wendigo (just remembered a RPG game, Werewolf, the Apocalypse, despite Dwerg and Belgarath are great names, I'll keep them for future hippys, oops, druids :lol: chars). Mata, ne.

8. nepeta

nepeta IncGamers Member

The card game is much cooler dude :p *true nerdness*

And Duriel is most definately a she, whatever the summit may say :p2

- Just licked NM Baal with my freezalot, quite an effort on P1 (; Well, I won't count those 30+ runs I made to get him down without crashing the game. Good news: Tomorrow the local game shop is back from holiday, so I'll be able to purchase a non-coorrupted LoD-cd. But still proud of my Nimod to've finished the old man, now gear him up for Hell, I hope I can get him with +50% res all able to do P8. Emphasizing 'hope' here... I'll see :) Going to kick some carver ass, just had to share his Championization d:

(too many images d:)

9. nepeta

nepeta IncGamers Member

Well, I saw, mostly stars when I met a might aura'd zombie pack in the denn. Back to school :x