Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by TenYearsGone, Apr 28, 2005.

1. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Thursday

Yesterday I started with my 2 Baal runs, which netted nothing and then I decided to break out my Wind Druid. I say Wind Druid very lightly since he was only level 12 and is now level 17 and still in Act I. When I started using more stills (Wolf, Creepers, etc.) he became more fun even though I was still basically just bashing things and occationally using Acrtic Blast to chill them some. Afterward I started looking through my stashes for some twinking gear. Things were moving along quite well before but I'm sure they'll move faster now.

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Tis 3pm now and i got back from college early after having both of my IT lessons cancelled (pwnage since i hadnt done the work) so more time to D2.
    Will be looking to get my HC hammersin through to act 2 nm and maybe beyond. And i could start my MFL runs today i suppose.

3. piscene

piscene IncGamers Member

I hadn't played in about a week since completing NM with my frost zealot. Since he moved on, I figured it was time to start a new build. So yesterday I started a Conc Barb, and took him through Act 1. Not bad so far, although I only have 1 point in concentrate.

I hate playing through Act 1 & 2 normal with a new character, no good skills yet, can't use any new gear yet. Everything is so much better once the good skills start rolling in.

4. Derrick1001

Derrick1001 IncGamers Member

Now that my werebear is in hell and rolling along fairly nicely, I'm looking to build my first mat assassin to follow the trend of firsts set by the druid.

I'm thinking poisoness but I'm not sure how I want to deliver it yet. Maybe kicking? I have alot of poison charms, even a few quite nice ones so I think it'll mostly work out.

5. LeorictheDark

LeorictheDark IncGamers Member

I got my Metorb up to 75 last night. :D Still doing NM Baal runs. I've never played a Sorc before and I LIKE it!! I'm really impressed at the speed of doing runs. Tonight she goes into hell.

I'm almost ready to start my IK Barb now. :cool: I have to work out the mid game items and charms I need for resistances but I'm pretty sure I have everything I need. I've read about them and they sound like a lot of fun even though I'm not much of a melee player.

I hope Pindle drops a WF for everyone. ;)

6. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

Working up an HC WWswordbarb. He'll kill normal Baal before this weekend, provided that Guildwars isn't available in my area. If I can get a copy of GW, all bets are off, and you probably wont hear much from me. I'm that excited about that game. I'm thinking that twinking an HC character with items that you really don't want to lose is bad, but if you don't... then why bother to save them at all? Such a conundrum.

7. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

did you have a pre order? If you did you can go on now. there are also some good websites to order from, if you can't find it in a store.

I had that same prob in fb's tourney, I was wearing 2 pieces for my grail for the longest time and was lucky enoguh to have changed up my gear some to kill the ancients, so I only lost a unique I had a SC (my usual play style) version of and not the two new ones. But think of it this way, if the gear helps you to live longer and safer then you have less to worry about losing it.

8. Alien

Alien IncGamers Member

I'm pretty much fed up with my MF Meteorb and I plan on rebuilding her to have more that 100 points in vit considering I put 200 into dex... :mad: , so I made a Blizz sorc yesterday, lvl 14 now. I'm playing her untwinked for normal or most of normal, and I have to say it's rewarding finding a chippy and being able to use it for something more than cubing...

A few questions regarding her, what should I do for a second element and what kind of gear is best on her, I can't find a guide, if anyone can point me to one then I'd be very grateful.

Peace out,
    A-money

9. Tolano

Tolano IncGamers Member

my meteorb is coming along nicely, today i finished normal, and act 1 and 2 of nm. nm duriel was nice enough to drop me a gnasher! woot, only 1 tc3 left to go, darn you gold shortbow! she is now lvl 53 and the merc is trailing at lvl 48, but he is catching up. really wish i had an occy, but i imbued a swirling crystal today and it turned out nice wish +2 to all skills and some random resists. had a few other skills like +1 to blizz, but thats pretty worthless. im hoping to mat her this weekend so that i can begin the hell meph farming. all of my other builds have been put on hold for the time being, although my javazon will be mat'd soon after my sorc. thursday has been good =)