Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by TenYearsGone, Apr 14, 2005.

1. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Thursday

What, no daily?

Well I've been super busy at work and really haven't had much time to check in. I also have my father visiting to help out around the house for a few days, so no D2 for me either, at least until tomorrow.

I trust everyone is doing well....

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

I'm doing well. Today was looking at being a very very bad day at colleeg, with 2 pieces of not finsihed coursework to hand in, but after tactically missing the bus and as a result 1 of my lessons, and finding out that my other subject teacheer was away, i didnt ahve to hand in any work. So i have the weekendd to do 1 of them, and the other, easier one tonight.
    As for D2, last night i played with my warcry barb and my digglerdin.
    Oh and corax popped in to one fo the 'other places' to tell us he doesnt have internet until saturday or sunday, but he does have a nice new PC and slightly faster dial up, so if you need to make jokes about him, please do so before then.

3. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

"Slightly Faster Dialup" Isnt that a oxymoron? cmon dialup!?!?!?!
    *mock's dialuppers* :D

4. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Have tomorrow off, so plan on playing quite a bit tonight and tomorrow. Have to do taxes tomorrow as well, unfortunately. Writing large checks to teh government is teh suxxor.

- Noodle

5. tenaka

tenaka IncGamers Member

Dont' tell me you forgot to claim your 47 clhildren? Missing that almost cost me on my taxes too but now I got a refund. :clap:

6. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

My refund on the federal just paid my balance on the state. :) taxes are always a fun time of year.

Once my brother who hadn't worked an hour all year long had to pay like $8 or so dollars just on interest sitting in his bank account.

D2 news, no real time to play but I have gotten my magibarb to act 3 ready to face the counsel for the first time. I will push on into act 4 probably 5 before too much longer. hopefully tonight I can get to act 5 and work towards the clvl 45 I need to start using my endgame skills. :uhhuh:

7. LeorictheDark

LeorictheDark IncGamers Member

Greetings everyone.

Typical day for me. Surfing at work (they pay me for that) :thumbsup: . Looking foreward to going home and putting in some hours of shopping with my Javazon. I got her up to lvl 90 yesterday. :D I'm working on a Strafazon for a Mavanas set I hope to finnish putting together today. It's my first "big" set character. :clap: I like smilies. ;)

Hope you're all having an awesome day.

8. Quamper

Quamper IncGamers Member

IANAL or an Accountant etc... but he probably didn't have to file taxes unless that intrest was a very large amount of interest.

I know/Am Pretty sure in the case of regular income it has to be above something like $3000 before you even file a return. I would think that in the case of intrest accrued it would be possibly even a larger sum than that.

9. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

Sick day... still gone to work, but sick anyway. I think I might have Cholera... either that or the sniffles.

D2 this morning was somewhat eventful as I'm progressing into Hell Act III. Toning down from /players 3 to 1 makes the game much more enjoyable. Found a unique greater talons, making a pair available to my SC characters, and one available to a HC assassin. I might just start up a melee build next.