Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by TenYearsGone, Mar 31, 2005.

1. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Thursday

Thursday... and it's like a Friday for me. I'm off tomorrow to take my wife to Laser surgery. I'm not sure if she'll keep me now that she'll be able to really see me!

I only got about 30 minutes of D2 in last night. As I posted in yesterday's daily, I did NM pindle runs with my IK Barb to push myself closer to level 76 so I can equip the rest of the set. I leveled 1 or 2 times, I really don't remember, so I'm now at either 71 or 72. It was quite boring though. I might just quest instead to get those last levels. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll be there.

2. Reborn2k

Reborn2k IncGamers Member

It's my birthday! :p

3. Pico Dynamite

Pico Dynamite IncGamers Member

I'm ganna play lots on my multi elementalist druid today, hopefully getting him from level 19 to level 30ish today, so I plan to play lots. Fissure is doing really good, I've always really liked that spell alot :). I might also play a little on a daggerzon I started playing on a little yesterday.
    Hope everyone has a great Thursday, and happy bday Reborn2k!

4. Gargame

Gargame IncGamers Member

Happy Birthday Reborn!

Just woke up, sleeping in again without really trying. I think I should set my alarm now, otherwise I tend to sleep towards 1:30 pm, for no reason. I started my sigon's barb last night, and I plan on getting a lot of time with him today. If you're interested in seeing his progress, I started a thread on him. He's HC, and I was never really all that great with HC, so we'll see how he does. I just play to risky. Anyhow, everyone have a great thursday.

5. TenYearsGone

Happy Birthday Reborn

6. Dan334477

Dan334477 IncGamers Member

My skelly/poison hybrid is rocking out right now. He just beat hell meph with no real difficulties. Man, I thought I would need death's web and bramble to be effective, but LR and Pnova w/ trang gloves is doing splendidly right now. I can't wait to do my hellforge and see what rune I get! I've only done one hell hellforge and I got a Mal, so now I'm hoping for Um. We'll see what happens.

*Note: probably won't be able to play him tonight, though.

7. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Damn, i forgot to send over a cake for you reborn. sorry! however, its my birthday on the 26th april, so only 25 shopping days left for everyone to get my those wonderful prezzies i know your al planning on giving me.
    As for my day, i havent been able to get on the computer till about an hour ago, so no D2 yet, but i will be doing some 1.09 sorcie action (installed trenshadows version switcher to enjoy some fast lvling 1.09 style.)
    Also, i got a phone call today which went like this:
    Me: Hi alex.
    alex: hi, im in a rush, so i wont take long. we're going paintballing tomorrow and i thought you'd want to come. it'll cost £16 and then £22 for extra paintballs. My dad is coming over to yours at 8 in the morning and picking you up and taking a group of us down there when we'll meet up with others. We'll be getting the train back so bring extra money, ok?
    me: errr....
    alex: cool, see ya tomorrow. *alex hangs up*
    me: errr....

So basically, im off paintballing tomorrow, which will be fun, had nothing else palnned other than D2, and i got 2 weeks off school for that anyway.
    And it'll mean i can vent my boredom/anger/blood thirst by shooting people, which is highly recommended.

8. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Mant happy returns on this day Reborn!

goltar is taking next week off for my b-day so I'm trying to get everyting done around here that I need to get done with out the interuptions. Hopefully I'll be able to MP w/ said s.o. this evening. We have a lovely team of a bilz/thunder storm sorc (me) and a vengence pally (him) for much killing goodness in Hell :)

9. corax

corax IncGamers Member

Goodluck with your wife's laser surgery. :D , while she's in the Op room go buy yourself a fake beard :lol:

Happy Bday reborn, that makes you 16 now? :D
    i'd give you a pressie but im saving up to get an airline ticket to bob's house so i can kick him in the shins

still no d2 for corax.

10. Reborn2k

Actually 17..... ^^ Thanks, anyways... ;)

11. corax

corax IncGamers Member

cool join the club, now we can make fun of those young'ins bob and pinkey :lol:

12. Reborn2k

Yo! *makes fun of bob primarily* Ha! And congrats on the 4k posts, j00 sp4mm4! :D

13. Hakai_no_Tenshi

Hakai_no_Tenshi IncGamers Member

Happy B'day, Reborn ;) I was just messing around this morning with my Bnet assassin on a few Baal runs when a unique Oblivion Knight dropped Stormspire .. was quite surprised at that.

--T

14. TenYearsGone

That's great! If I can find one I will!

15. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

heh i will make fun of you ancients. BTW i turn 17 in like 2 month bleh.
    so was the world in black and white when you were a kid corax? How did you get anywhere, being that the wheel had not been invented yet? :D
    bada-bing-bada-boom