Thursday

TenYearsGone

Diabloii.Net Member
Thursday

Thursday... and it's like a Friday for me. I'm off tomorrow to take my wife to Laser surgery. I'm not sure if she'll keep me now that she'll be able to really see me!

I only got about 30 minutes of D2 in last night. As I posted in yesterday's daily, I did NM pindle runs with my IK Barb to push myself closer to level 76 so I can equip the rest of the set. I leveled 1 or 2 times, I really don't remember, so I'm now at either 71 or 72. It was quite boring though. I might just quest instead to get those last levels. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll be there.

Pico Dynamite

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm ganna play lots on my multi elementalist druid today, hopefully getting him from level 19 to level 30ish today, so I plan to play lots. Fissure is doing really good, I've always really liked that spell alot :). I might also play a little on a daggerzon I started playing on a little yesterday.
Hope everyone has a great Thursday, and happy bday Reborn2k!

Gargame

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy Birthday Reborn!

Just woke up, sleeping in again without really trying. I think I should set my alarm now, otherwise I tend to sleep towards 1:30 pm, for no reason. I started my sigon's barb last night, and I plan on getting a lot of time with him today. If you're interested in seeing his progress, I started a thread on him. He's HC, and I was never really all that great with HC, so we'll see how he does. I just play to risky. Anyhow, everyone have a great thursday.

Dan334477

Diabloii.Net Member
My skelly/poison hybrid is rocking out right now. He just beat hell meph with no real difficulties. Man, I thought I would need death's web and bramble to be effective, but LR and Pnova w/ trang gloves is doing splendidly right now. I can't wait to do my hellforge and see what rune I get! I've only done one hell hellforge and I got a Mal, so now I'm hoping for Um. We'll see what happens.

*Note: probably won't be able to play him tonight, though.

Damn, i forgot to send over a cake for you reborn. sorry! however, its my birthday on the 26th april, so only 25 shopping days left for everyone to get my those wonderful prezzies i know your al planning on giving me.
As for my day, i havent been able to get on the computer till about an hour ago, so no D2 yet, but i will be doing some 1.09 sorcie action (installed trenshadows version switcher to enjoy some fast lvling 1.09 style.)
Also, i got a phone call today which went like this:
Me: Hi alex.
alex: hi, im in a rush, so i wont take long. we're going paintballing tomorrow and i thought you'd want to come. it'll cost £16 and then £22 for extra paintballs. My dad is coming over to yours at 8 in the morning and picking you up and taking a group of us down there when we'll meet up with others. We'll be getting the train back so bring extra money, ok?
me: errr....
alex: cool, see ya tomorrow. *alex hangs up*
me: errr....

So basically, im off paintballing tomorrow, which will be fun, had nothing else palnned other than D2, and i got 2 weeks off school for that anyway.
And it'll mean i can vent my boredom/anger/blood thirst by shooting people, which is highly recommended.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Mant happy returns on this day Reborn!

goltar is taking next week off for my b-day so I'm trying to get everyting done around here that I need to get done with out the interuptions. Hopefully I'll be able to MP w/ said s.o. this evening. We have a lovely team of a bilz/thunder storm sorc (me) and a vengence pally (him) for much killing goodness in Hell :)

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
TenYearsGone said:
Thursday... and it's like a Friday for me. I'm off tomorrow to take my wife to Laser surgery. I'm not sure if she'll keep me now that she'll be able to really see me!
Goodluck with your wife's laser surgery. :D , while she's in the Op room go buy yourself a fake beard :lol:

Happy Bday reborn, that makes you 16 now? :D
i'd give you a pressie but im saving up to get an airline ticket to bob's house so i can kick him in the shins

still no d2 for corax.

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
corax said:
Happy Bday reborn, that makes you 16 now? :D
i'd give you a pressie but im saving up to get an airline ticket to bob's house so i can kick him in the shins

still no d2 for corax.
Actually 17..... ^^ Thanks, anyways... ;)

Hakai_no_Tenshi

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy B'day, Reborn ;) I was just messing around this morning with my Bnet assassin on a few Baal runs when a unique Oblivion Knight dropped Stormspire .. was quite surprised at that.

--T

corax said:
cool join the club, now we can make fun of those young'ins bob and pinkey :lol:
heh i will make fun of you ancients. BTW i turn 17 in like 2 month bleh.
so was the world in black and white when you were a kid corax? How did you get anywhere, being that the wheel had not been invented yet? :D
bada-bing-bada-boom