Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by tigercan, Mar 17, 2005.

1. tigercan

tigercan Diabloii.Net Member

Thursday?

OK kick me in the shins if I missed it, but where's the Thursday thread?
    Everyone must still be recovering from their wounds from that food fight.

In lieu of being able to find it I'll start one myself :)

Completed the Anya quest with my trapassin - now level 78 and waiting at the Ancients.
    Spent about 30 mins shopping at Anya's for new claws, but the best I found was +3 to traps :(
    Going thru the portal & back with BoS on takes about 2 secs, + another 10 secs or so to browse thru the claws for sale.
    I can't be bothered doing the math right now but thats a lot of runs!
    Stupid Anya

Happy St Paddy's day all :D

2. Chimaira

Chimaira Diabloii.Net Member

Won't have much time for Diablo II as birthday preparations are looming on the horizon... Maybe just a bit of low level sorceress action, maybe just get through act 2..except for Duriel of course:( My wind druid is currently parked in the Crystalline Passage and hoping to become Patriarch soon... Good day to you all....Almost weekend:)

3. Corrupted

Corrupted Diabloii.Net Member

Well, I'm getting bored with Mephisto runs right now, so I don't know what to do.

@Chimaira; Check PM's

4. Vargas

Vargas Diabloii.Net Member

I have grown tired of my old chars... Restarted DII fresh about a week (I will be putting my old items in the giveaway thread soon :cool: ). I'm playing my new blizzard sorceress, alread in level 53, and killed nightmare Andy today. Don't know why, but after some runs, I'm sure that the Andy bug doesn't work with me (got just four blues killing her).

5. Pico Dynamite

Pico Dynamite Diabloii.Net Member

Today I didn't play that much, but I did get my special barb to level 24 (yeah BO!) and my trap assassin to level 12. I haven't got that much time to play D2 lately, but tonight I plan to play lots :) Oh yeah, and its St. Patricks day too, I didn't realize that until I went on KoL :p
    Hope eveyone has a great St. Patties day!

6. jrlafrance

jrlafrance Diabloii.Net Member

Thursday!! I get to see my daughter today, so thats always a great thing! Didn't play my barb much last night (maybe only an hour). He's currenly running around Act 1, Hell. I found the Jail level 1 WP, and now I really need to dive in and explore! Hopefully Andy will fall tonight! I'm having a tough time in Hell, my build has some wasted points, but I'm gonna plod on. I haven't finished Act 1 yet, and my barb is already 83, almost 84! Slow and steady wins the race, right? :D

7. WhiteFeather

WhiteFeather Diabloii.Net Member

I started my first char sp char today! It is gonna be a mf sorc so that i can twink all my other chars with good items :D lvl 12 at the mo and have just done the cain quest.

I keep coming back here to see the multiplayer thread though to see if there is any normal act1 games going but no luck so far :(

Anyway everyone have a drink on me for st paddys day!! :D

8. Snuva

Snuva Diabloii.Net Member

Started my new barb today and got him up to Act 2 NM. Less than 40 levels to go so I can equip Tomb Reaver :)

9. tenaka

tenaka Diabloii.Net Member

I cant BELIEVE I forgot what day it is. I'll have to stop at the store on the way home and pick up fixins for dinner.

After that is taken care of I'll get back to work on my hybrid sin. Gotta finish off her Guardianship so that I can get started on a guide to it.

10. jrlafrance

Somehow I lost track of what today was also! Fortunately I was wearing some green, so no pinches for me! Hahahaha.

Fixins for dinner sounds good! Whats on the menu? Cooking for family?

11. tenaka

tenaka Diabloii.Net Member

No family to cook for, no woman has gotten me that drunk yet :p
    And how can you ask whats for dinner? Corned Beef, cabbage and little red potatos of course!

12. jrlafrance

Maybe you can drink just enough to make that avatar of yours come to life!! hehehe :D

13. Mraezk

Mraezk Diabloii.Net Member

Ugh... About 15 deaths or so for my necro while trying to recover his corpse back, (I'm not big on the exit/save method of getting them back) from a gloam camped out on the steps of leading to Izual's area from the City of the Damned. He was nearly lvl 82 too, ah well.

Nice Necro Tip #817: Don't ever equip good items when trying to recover your corpse!

Also had to go on a 4 am quest for popcicles this morning that ended up with me going into NC to the open all-night Wal-mart. Its been one of those days they warn you about, I think.

14. stormlash

stormlash Diabloii.Net Member

Started my new Hammerdin(CHEESY). He's lvl 26 in act 2 normal now. Can't wait to be lvl 90+. :D

15. Alien

Alien Diabloii.Net Member

Well today was a very good day so far, I got quite a few MF runs done and notable finds include a Gheed's (29 MF, 15% reduced vendor prices, 154% GF), a Lightsabre, a Jade Talon and a few other useful uniques. I also gambled away 2million gold and found nothing useful...

Tomorrow is a half-day and then starts my 9 day Spring Break!!! That means some serious D2, I'll probably mat my sorc and possibly my windy too, and I will definatly work on my Spear WW Barb.

Have a great Friday everyone!
    -AlieN

16. Wraithan

Wraithan Diabloii.Net Member

I have heard many good things about hammerdins... My question is are they hard to start/play and do they make good MF runners so i could maybe equip my other toons. And do people use the guide in the strat compendium about hammerdins to make them or is there a better one to use.