Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by schillerdc78, Apr 1, 2004.

1. schillerdc78

schillerdc78 IncGamers Member

Thursday

well, it's 1am here, time for the thursday post.
    spent most of yesterdqay getting my concentrate barb to the end of act 1 nm. today there will be more of the same. i have nothing to do at work and might as well use the time for some diablo. and of course the most important thing today... the love of my live is flying in from england at 10pm. what better to do then get the barb up to use the full im king set.

have a great day you all

schiller

2. cryist

cryist IncGamers Member

Haven't had much of a chance to play in the last 3 weeks, considering that i have been in Hawaii working, but before i left fot this trip i made it to hell meph, and he was kind and drop me a rainbow fire faucett, and an ethereal furry visior. other that that i won't get a chance to play again untill this weekend, when i get back from Hawaii..

3. Spook_Cell

Spook_Cell IncGamers Member

Have fun in Hawaii cryist :howdy: , even though it may only be for work it's still better than working in crappy weather :lol: . As for me been running meph and I managed to knock off some more items from my grail. Also got an Io from countess. Not great but for 3 runs I'm happy.

4. TekkaZeroX

TekkaZeroX IncGamers Member

I have not been playing much Diablo, since I reloaded my computer yesterday. I have had to use the time to recover from a rather painful sinus infection. Today, the doctor finally acknowledged that I have one and gave me some antibiotics to combat the problem. Hopefully, I will get better before I have to go back to school.

Speaking of school, I look forward to getting back to college after nearly two weeks of break. It has been a nice break with some extra time to find many of my remaining grail items (I am down to 7 items. YAH! :clap: ), but I want to get back to bettering myself. :)

5. spiral55

spiral55 IncGamers Member

Played a lot of D2 today, just to calm my nerves and take my mind off of my aching head and knees after being in a car wreck this afternoon. :( Needless to say, I'm not enjoying playing much, but it beats sitting around thinking about how I'm going to get by now that my car will be in the shop a minimum of two weeks. :(

6. Bull(R)

Bull(R) IncGamers Member

:( sucks about your car... but as long as your still okay (and I take it you are) thhen it cant be that bad :thumbsup:

I've been playing a bit on my lvl 96 BNet Hammerdin... im not 53Million from level. I set a goal of gaining 10mill per day, but today I smashed that by getting 17 million so I'm pretty happy

7. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

Wow, It looks like Robin's slipping on his duties :cheesy:

;)

Still no D2, NWN has a death grip on my soul. At least for a while. And to think, I haven't even bought the Hordes of Underdark yet :teeth:

EDIT - Glad to hear you're okay spiral.

8. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Finished act 1 hell with my barb tonight. It was a little easier than I thought it would be.

It is still relatively early but I think I'll quit for the night and go to the EMB and talk Morrowind.