Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Apr 1, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Thursday thread

Yup, its that day again, that day when you only have 1 day standing between you and your weekend :lol:

well today not really doing much, still sick and my head bonks more than euhm, well it bonks ^^

Got my WW barb Mortimer patriach, and lvled him to 86, today i will lvl him towards a lot more :)

have a good one all today :clap:

robin

2. chiam_ace

chiam_ace IncGamers Member

Nop it's not - I still have school at Saturdays, which sucks. Skipped tuition today to study for the small test in school tomorrow, but I'll still play :lol:

Definitely gonna get my over-leveled lvl86 Hammerdin which is currently in Hell Act4 last quest today to somewhere near middle quests of Act 5, so I can MP WSK hell runs along...lol. I need a patriach!

3. Naraka

Naraka IncGamers Member

Got my MF'ing FO/CL sorcy to level 69 ( [beavis] huhhuuuhuhuuuuhuhh [/beavis] ) and she's still doing NM Meph/Pindle runs... I've also got her running thru Flayer Jungle, and finding some pretty decent stuff.

Started my first of four Style Tourny characters, an Amazon, she's of course in Act 1, her theme is RED, and she's all about FIRE ( [butthead] uhuhuh fire FIRE! FIIRE!! huhuhuuh [/butthead] ). As she gets up there I will start my other chars, one of which i'm looking forward to playing... a 'ghost'! Namely, a shadow skill assassin, who will specialize in Fade, and is only allowed to use Etheral items...She will kill by being unseen.

Nar

4. Kronos

Kronos IncGamers Member

Actually, my weekend started today. 3-day week at Tafe :winner:

I spent the day fruitfully too - playing Diablo 2 for a good 7 hours, lol. Got Midnight my sorc past normal Mephisto, then did perhaps 30 runs on him. I know normal Meph isn't really worth it, but since Midnight's going to be finding all her own items, decided to do so anyway. Most notable finds were an ethereal Duskdeep that suited my merc perfectly, and a Tarnhelm that'll help with MF. She's now lvl-33 too, so FO is flying everywhere :lol:

And next... hell.

5. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast IncGamers Member

Guess i lvl my new frenzy barb a bit. After that it will be time for some more meph runs after a lot of nice runs yesterday :D still hoping for that arreats and gorerider to drop :lol:

6. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

7. Warlock099

Warlock099 IncGamers Member

Guess I'll do my first post in these daily treads since im getting more and more established on these forums.. been here for 2 weeks now :)

Got my Meteorb sorc through Act 4-5 NM yesterday so im gonna spend some quality time doing Mephisto now, since i don't use a twinked char :)

Did like 30 runs earlier this morning, best find so far is my Death Mask :thumbsup:

good find for my sorcie :)

8. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

*cough* srry bout the double post, didnt see it :lol:

*wanders off to throw himself from a bridge*

9. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Well, lets post to this thread then :)

My plan for today is to play my barb. He has killed hell Andy, now he is starting his questing in hell act 2. I will play him to mid-act 3 or somewhere, it has been really easy and fast. Maybe some leveling runs in Pit too. I can't wait until I can do hell WSK runs in our MP games using him :D

:wave:

edit: Robin, don't do that, this is not so serious...but you need a little slap :D

10. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

11. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

I started questing through the Frozen Tundra last night with my Hammerdin. After about 5-10 minutes, Diablo just frozen and quit on its own.

Instead of starting it again and worrying that each little delay in the game was going to be a crash, I just shut it down and left it off.

Instead I started a drawing of a dual-axe barb protecting a sorc. It's looking pretty good, if I say so myself. Maybe I'll go ahead and finish it up instead of playing.

We shall see....

12. Bud Nearly

Bud Nearly IncGamers Member

I've just finished act IV in nightmare with my ww druid. He's at lvl 64 now...
    Maybe I'd better played him on a higher player setting, but I've been lazy.....

That's it for today.

13. Warlock099

Warlock099 IncGamers Member

Ah, evening here now.. time to quit :p got bored of doing NM meph runs so I used the oh so great teleport skill to teleport my way through act 1-3 hell... (caused me a few deaths, but worth it).. so now i can finally do some serious mf'ing on hell meph at least :) only 232% MF but I guess thats a start until he drops me something better..

at least he dropped a Gheed's Fortune on the quest kill which upped my mf a bit :clap:

EDIT: Can u have more than 1 GF in inventory?

14. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

No, you can have one only. You still need MF sc's if you want to have good amouth of MF on charms

15. Muffassa

Muffassa IncGamers Member

I started a cleric last night - it is a blast to play, and I am looking forward to more mid/high level games. Right now I'm 14 going on 17 (Milgebras set) and I am looking forward to killing Andy and getting a Defiance Merc (who I can heal endlessly).

Anyway, hope to heal some of you in future MP games!

16. slowpoke

slowpoke IncGamers Member

Last night I got my tesladin to the RoF waypoint in NM. A little earlier, meph was kind enough to drop the dwarf star ring :thumbsup: and the hellforge dropped a pul :thumbsup:

I have also been doing lots of countess runs with my FB/Orb sorc. I have been looking for lem and um, no luck there.

A quick question, how do you use colors in these posts? thanks!

slowpoke

17. esd

esd IncGamers Member

To use colors you type (Color=xxx) and (/Color) using square brackets, or use the drop down menu, but the menu doesn't list all colors that can be used. Mostly lime is used for sets and burlywood for uniques.

18. Brass_Monkey

Brass_Monkey IncGamers Member

Well, personally I find GFs are a bit possessive. You can try but if they find out about each other they might start clawing and biting each other, or worse, YOU. :lol: Haven't played any D2 in a couple days, seeing as I've had approximately 8 hours spare time each day, which I spend sleeping. And now I'm in a rather awkward situation with a couple friends who hate each other.. Ah well. It'll work out, it's just hard to always have to be neutral.
    </Monkey>

19. slowpoke

slowpoke IncGamers Member

thanks
    thanks