Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday thread :)

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Feb 19, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Thursday thread :)

Omg hxxr's no dailythread yet :teeth:

well here it is.. i have nothing of interest to report due to my stupid work and stuff but well, entertain the SPF with your jokes/findings/screenies etc... bring joy and pleasure to the place nothing cant measure :lol:

have a fun day out there :wave:

robin

2. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel IncGamers Member

I knew something was terribly wrong when I first looked at the SPF today.. thanks to strijdje, all is right in the world again :)

Worked my Fishymancer through Nightmare abit last night, but have been finding it slow going. I keep hitting the odd bosspack of Rogue archers that really mess me up, since they take ages to die, run away and my Amp curse doesnt effect the Possessed ones :grrr:

Today I decided to restart a Swordbarb that I tried yet deleted again recently, he's going fairly well through Act 1, and has just picked up his own Elite Unique (in the form of a Rogue Merc) after killing Blood Raven.

I hope to get my Fishymancer to the Rogue Monestary at least later, and probably finish Act 1 with my Barb.

Hope everyone has a good day

3. Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove IncGamers Member

nothing in particular, i was just fooling around on wsk when a Troll Belt popped out of a normal monster. this goes perfectly with my previous Bone Visage drop, courtesy of Sharktooth Slayer btw. i guess we got a new vampire on the horizon, definitely.

peace, NSK factory, and don't forget biscuits for smut

4. Black_KING

Black_KING IncGamers Member

Last night was one night i never forget lol.

I go out with new girl and she was OUUUUUUUUUUUU MAMA, when i back i won three game in raw against my niebour (C&C GENERALS)
    And my assassin on 89lvl are bancrot. LmAO, some1 prob. my little bro throw all gold i have with her, he wassen't left not eaven 1 peaces of gold and he lose my healing pos. too. Now i have to go to normal to get some money and some healing too.

Some night haaaaaa :yep:

5. Varock

Varock IncGamers Member

I ran andariel a few times with my lvl 18 summoner necro and got lots of rares and then I got a unique axe other known as DeathSpade. lol still waiting for my nagelring. I think it drops 1:256 or something on that order on normal andariel I will get it soon I hope lol but all these rares are getting me lots of gold and any good ones I find go on me or my mule.

6. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

yeah that night was totally
    tha UBbaR!!11 L337 ur hOxXr :teeth:

srry, just couldnt resist ;) just joking b/k ^^

7. kramph

kramph IncGamers Member

I played a little this morning and managed to get my paladin killed off to the dreaded Iron Maiden curse. :grrr:

Plus, I get to spend the day in court for jury duty. :sleep:

So far this day is going great. :evil:

8. Gouda

Gouda IncGamers Member

Played a little bit with my new septavirate chars, since i can play act 1 HC even when tired. Made lvl 8 with my fishymancer, lvl 18 with my concentrate barb. Both have not found anything really good yet, but are speeding along none the less.
    I'll go away for the weekend, so no playing my triumvirate soon. I still trying to get everyone to nightmare meph, for soem item finding runs.

Gouda

9. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

Hey hey, haven't posted in a few days. Yesterday, my work comp went kaput, so I just took the rest of the day off while I.T. worked on it. Went and saw Mystic River with my honey, which was a remarkably well done movie. I highly recommend it.

Played some D2 recently, getting Nadia (my Vega sorcy) to Act V, last waypoint. Currently clvl 42, she's ready to take on Baal and get along into NM. No special equipment yet, but that's ok. I now have the complete Tal Rasha's set (thanks to a few trades), so I'll be packing around clvl 68-70 or so. Till then, I'll use my ethereal occy and hopefully I'll remember not to actually smack the monsters with it.

Other than that, nothing much to report. Peace.

~K_P

10. evillink

evillink IncGamers Member

So far Thursday has been going extremely well as far as D2 is concerned(see thread for details). I ran Meph for most of the morning and got an obscene amount of items.

-evillink

11. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

I might be able to find some D2 time today... seeing as all classes (including my midterm [woot! :clap: ]) are cancelled due to the good 45 cm or so of snow currently inundating us. So I'm also officially on Spring break now! :surprise:

Now I'm off to go galavanting around some and go play in the snow :D

12. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

well, inspired by the giveaway and reading about the pit*50 threads here, I decided to give my 100 pit run list another go. The first run started the usual, second critter that bit the dust dropped an Isenhart's Case and I was thinking to myself that there really must be somekind of conspiracy involved in these.

Anyway, about a minute after that, meaning once I had cleared about 1/3rd of the first level, I had a nice surprise in the form of cryptic sword, just what I needed for my grail :D

Now I'm down to 76 missing, 139 from self found....

13. Death_Dealer

Death_Dealer IncGamers Member

This morning went pretty good so far. First run through the pit I had Schaefer's Hammer drop for me. I also had the Metalgrid ammy and a second Gheed's (22%) drop in the WSK. Then Pindle decided to give me a heart attack with this drop!

*sigh*

Almost forgot, I downloaded the Sacred demo, going to check that out this afternoon.

14. TekkaZeroX

TekkaZeroX IncGamers Member

There is not much to report on my end. I am just studying for a math mid-term today. But I did find my Knell Striker and Lenymo. I thought I lost them when I converted my d2i and character mule item inventories to atma's stashes to eliminate the dupes I was finding. :)

15. WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack IncGamers Member

Took down NM meph last night. My zealot rebuild is going nicely, although I'm finding that a)skelly packs suck, b) mana burn bosses do as well....those have pretty much been my bane so far, and my last couple of deaths have been due to them. It's time to start pumping the vita pts I think.

Have also been doing a few NM andy runs. I'm turning up some decent uniques about every 4th run or so, but nothing of note so far. My MF gear is somewhat lacking- I'm only in the 100-120 range at the moment. Is it even worth MFing at this point?

cheers all! :buddies:

16. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

I retract my excitement from my previous post... it's crazy outside. There's got to be almost 3 ft. of snow. Together with the wind, it's almost impossible to walk. Crazy stuff.

17. LowLander

LowLander IncGamers Member

FINALLY Katana, my first-ever HC char, and first Assassin (and single-tree to boot) beat normal Diablo.
    The normally stingy bastard dropped two uniques and a set when he died. (Raven Claw, eth. Venom Ward (Merc's gonna love it- when I've whittled it down to 1 dura) and Cathan's mesh). Not bad!
    It was a hair-raising experience, with lots of running, re-casting SM, recovering merc, etc, but we made it. Now for the experience mine that is called "Bloody Foothills"
    Lookin' forward to it already....

BTW, while questing I muled 129 items for HC chars to come. Some of these are just too good to resist.... I'll be making more HC's, I guess....