Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday thread :) 8th of april

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Apr 8, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Thursday thread :) 8th of april

Well, thursday again great day because tommorow its friday and thats means its weekend :clap:

Played my WW barb towards lvl 89 3/4 and did LOTZ of mf runs... only notable find was a arachnid belt.. but i have 4 of those already

well, stuck @ work as usuall again

Havefun posting people, and have a great Thursday

robin

2. WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack IncGamers Member

woo...well, I suppose it's techically thursday for me...did some running with tattersail the meteorb sorc working through normal. little D went down pretty easy, as did the council and meph (a wee bit of twinking, including a bloodthief and boneflesh for the merc, and hellplague + magefist for the sorc)....I strayed from the guide and pumped meteor and fireball a bit early on, since there's +3 to fire skills with her gear, i figured it would be interesting, and I'm amazed at how fast things die (almost exclusively played zealots up til now).

found various low lvl greens and a couple of golds, although nothing of note...

other than that, I sent out a resume today! heh...now I just need to send out about 500 more, and i might start getting some good responses... :cheesy:

cheers all,
    WJ

3. Pucho

Pucho Banned

nothing D2-related to report
    just let you know that I've started a little vacations so, until monday/tuesday off-D2, off-SPF and of course, off-work :teeth:
    wish me luck :)
    see you around

Pucho

edit :yawn: time to sleep now, almost 6 AM here and I get my bus at 11 AM

4. strijdje

Good luck pucho! :thumbsup:

5. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast IncGamers Member

Well started the fireball/orb sorc i was planning on since yesterday the moment i found my tals armor :D
    Guess i will cram in some pindle runs too before i got to work tonight, aside from that nothin special planned, neither diablo nor any real life sneaking up on me :lol:

6. Jezzwashere

Jezzwashere Banned

Well, I am going to the Sydney Royal Easter Show tomorrow... Then the Saturday I am going to Broulee, a great surfing beeach, and gnna spend 12 hours a day in the water :D

7. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

Well, I'm about to go to my last 2 finals, Advanced Oral Spanish II and Translation English-Spanish.

After those, I'm all done until next fall.

Wish me luck! :clap:

8. strijdje

Spanish oral... reminds me off my vacation in salou :teeth:

euhm Good Luck buddy :thumbsup:

*fingers crossed*

9. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

There's something kinda erie/impressive abou the speed you responded Strijdje... :p

Translation went well. Much faster then I tought it would. I found myself with 40 minutes in between tests, so what better then to kill me time here? :D Besides going to Tim Horton's to get donuts. I'm optimistic about Oral Spanish, talking is my biggest strength :thumbsup:

10. strijdje

then you shouldn't bring up spanish orals :lol:

edit: OMG that took like, 10 minutes :surprise:

11. slowpoke

slowpoke IncGamers Member

Kaysaar, good luck with the finals!

I got my boltress into act 4 norm last night. Gave her the skins of the vipermage and a lore helm. Once she hits level 30, she will be using orb for a while, until mid nightmare or so. On to diablo tonight.

12. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

lol @ strijdje, I thought the same thing when he posted that.

In D2, I took my multizon and finished Normal. For once, Baal was a PAIN to kill. He wasn't tough, he just wouldn't stop teleporting. One of the times, I got him to stand still, and I pelted him with bolts (cheezy buriza power, GO!), finally he died, but instead of barfing, he fizzled out. Just then I realized I'd wasted all that time on Baal's doppleganger. I was PO'ed.

Needless to say, I eventually killed the real Baal, and apparently my fury was well shown... Baal shattered into ice crystals, never having the chance to barf and scream. Mwuahahahaha. God bless cold attack.

So now I'm in NM, and mana leech is getting much better, now that the baddies can withstand more damage.

Should I max Valk first, or multishot? Or something else altogether? I have a Titan's Revenge on switch, and 2 points in Lightning Fury, so should I start pumping that?

Have a nice day, all.

~K_P

13. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Not as much D2 yesterday as I thought I'd play. In the good news, bad news, laugh, cry department. After years of playing this game and 1 somewhat solid year of grailing, I finally found my first Lenymo. It's about time! Then I started messing with Fara, which I had a hard time getting to work again, because I wanted to double-check my spreadsheet, and I noticed that my one-and-only Stone of Jordan was missing :grrr: (an ATMA mistake I've now made twice - its cost me my SOJ and a Skulders. Murphy's law, I couldn't have lost something useless). Now I was pissed. So I ran Meph for a while, but nothing special dropped. Oh well. Today I'll work on my new Assy and MF with my Barb for a while.

14. strijdje

about what? spanish orals or my l337 spamming skillz :D
    admit it! you pervert!!

15. TenYearsGone

Woo hoo! My first run of the day and Meph drops me an Ethereal Hone Sudan (only 175%, but hey [1.09]). Not a bad start for the day!

16. strijdje

nice find :thumbsup: off course you know you cant stop running him now? you have to run unitll your fingers bleed... sowwie that are the rules :lol:

good luck!

17. TenYearsGone

I'm a runnin'. The next 8 runs - zero. Then a Grizzy's Heart, but I already have a bunch of those. But I'm a runnin.....

18. strijdje

Dont you dare quitting one me fella :evil:
    cause you always know that it is the last run that arkains will drop ^^

19. farting bob

farting bob Banned

well ive been leveling my fartarian (well not leveling, act 1 nm never gives me exp) hes going good so far, just rescued cain. the down side is im now lvl 49 and since i got my rainbow facet in 1 of my legs (a fire facet) i now doubt how much more dmg i can do without uber charms, and im only in early nm....
    and your becoming a spammer recently robin, youve done about 500 posts just in the last few weeks...

20. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

I killed my last two finals!

:jig: :flip: :clap: :jig:

And I'm done for the year!