Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday - The Daily Thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by SeDnA, Jun 9, 2005.

1. SeDnA

SeDnA IncGamers Member

Thursday - The Daily Thread

Post your exploits of the day here!

My day just began, so there isn't anything much to post.

2. BenRosser787

BenRosser787 IncGamers Member

Found Riphook in my Multiplayer game off Duriel :clap:

Now my Witchyzon has something to hold her over till level 39.

3. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

well i got my bio final done..and my teacher said that it was one of the best that he had seen(made my own test gave it to teacher) I stumped him on quite a few.(w00t) got an A+(w00t) played a bit'o'd2 a fouple hours ago

4. ChaoticTwitch

ChaoticTwitch IncGamers Member

its not quite thursday here but its close enouph. done work for the weekend :D a sweet long weekend for me :clap: this calls for a new charcter, think ill build a poison related necro since i havnt really made one yet. just got my cursing golem lord to save Anya in normal(i think thats her name). hes still quite fun to play. maxed CE makes it that way i guess ;) anyway time to get that poison mancer on his way.....hmmm....does anyone recomend a poison related build...daggermancer??

cheers, C.T.

5. steelsixtyIV

steelsixtyIV IncGamers Member

Hi daily posters, my Zon killed Diablo and now has access to Lighting FURYYYY. What a great skill, too bad it doesn't do much against single targets. That's why my secondary skill is good 'ole GA. I am thinking about only using magic, runic, class specific uniques, rare, and crafted items in my quest for 7 X 99.

What say ye?

a) good idea but it would take too long

b) no way, you need 1337 it3mz to Cow to 99

c) could be possible, let us know if it works out

d) tried it and don't recommend it

6. Kool69

Kool69 IncGamers Member

*yawn* well its 1:21 am here and I just finished typed this like 2 page long story about this picture I finished color and submitted it all, so now some time for some well earned rest. :sleep:

-Kool69

7. Cassandra

Cassandra IncGamers Member

I'm at work (as usual at this time of day :rolleyes: ), but to be honest I'd rather be at home in bed right now since I haven't had enough sleep for several nights in a row *yawn*.

I didn't get to play much D2 for the last two nights after all, since I didn't get the kid to go to sleep before 10p.m. . What little play time I had was used to get my fishy to the inner cloister (nm) and to take my fairly new wind druid on a trip through the Luth Golein sewers.

The fishy is now level 51 with maxed rs and sm and finally a point in corpse explosion. I had been using a wand with a point in corpse explosion (and a point or two in rs) since early act i (normal), but swapped that for a +2 necro skills +3 revives +20% fcr wand that Akara had offered to me, so I went through a large part of act i (nm) without corpse explosion until I had gotten the two levels to spend on teeth and ce. But even without ce I didn't have any trouble, except for a rather tight group of fallen shamans (two packs of champions, two uniques, Bishibosh and a large number of regular shamans in a very tight knot around Bishibosh's camp) that kept my army busy for a while due to everyone being swarmed by hundreds of fallen :rolleyes: .

The wind druid entered the sewers on level 20 (he did a /p8 full clear of act i) with a Stealth hard leather armour and a Steel flail and had surprisingly little problem with Radament even though he hasn't used any offensive magic yet, just cyclone armour. Somehow the flail was enough to keep Radament busy, his poison didn't make a difference at all, and his rogue mercenary (lvl 17 with her own Stealth armour, both got handed down from my other two characters) was strong enough to keep the skeletons busy so they wouldn't bother the druid.

Maybe I'll get some more play time tonight (since I'm no longer home alone and solely responsible for getting the kid to bed :p ). I need to continue my MET barbarian who's killed Mephisto a few days ago, but I'm afraid to get him killed if I'm too tired. The fishy and windy are somewhat easier to play even if my concentration is low :rolleyes: .

8. AlterEgo

AlterEgo IncGamers Member

Hoo boy, no D2 for me! I just finished some volleyball and a series of birthday shots! :surprise: Time for bed - see you all in the morning...

9. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

I'm back at work after 1 1/2 days of a business trip, and everybody here seems have gone mad during my absense :( Lots of phone calls, a hotfix to do containing stuff i usually need at least a full day to compile and test, the higher bosses didn't notify me of anything, especially not about the permission for this fix or it's planned content. One certain customer is calling all available numbers with the same problem he has, thus this case pops up on my desk every 10 minutes from a different inhouse source, and so on.

During my absense I had no D2 of course. I only managed to read the pit run thread yesterday after I got home, and in the morning I tried just one run. I hope to return to the pits later though :D

10. Thadar

Thadar IncGamers Member

Well my son decided to get sick today and so I had to call in to work. I just sat down at the computer here after getting him all comfy on the couch. Other then making sure he takes some throat medicine every few hours and checking on him, my time will be spent here.

If you gotta find a silver lining to your kid getting ill, its definitely that I can PLAY D2 all day and not have to think about playing D2 while at work all day. =)

Cheers and I will check in later!

Thadar

11. SeDnA

SeDnA IncGamers Member

PsychoticFrost (My newly created blizzard sorceress) is now at act 4 thanks to my pro... never mind. She's level 23 currently, half XP bar full. Hopefully she can reach 24 before friday (3 more hours).

Mf'd a bit with my fishymancer. Went to pindle, did about 15, nothing. Then I decided to check if my meph map was good. I went to level 3, and killed the first unique blood lord and poof skullder's 195ed. What a pity, it's not eth. Meh walked a few more steps and one of the council members died, meh unique mage plate...

12. Sir Lister of Smeg

Sir Lister of Smeg IncGamers Member

While waiting for a reply to an email I send earlier, I took FishyII a bit further, he reached the Outer Cloister waypoint after finding the Black marsh waypoint and beating the Countess who dropped an Eld. He did find a Shael, Steelclash, and his first Cathan's Seal, he reached level 50.

13. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Thursday - happy birthday ahcw and gravitysrainbow! Oh, and AE of course.

Yes, a triple birthday day today. Ahcw, gravitysrainbow and our godfather, Mr. AlterEgo.
    Beer, cake and cookies will be provided later in the EMB, all welcome.
    As for me, no D2 as of yet, just got back from college (wonderful 3 hour ICT exam in the morning.) and will be playing the sims a bit soon (just got vacation, makin magic and unleached so now i have the full set), but diablo tonight. Hoping to advance my shock web sin into act 2 hell. She is actually a good killer, when fully synergized you can do alot of damage on P1, and with MB, SM and CoS, she's pretty tough to kill. If all goes well through hell, i'll be writing a guide for her.
    Poo, theres already a thursday thread i missed. Well anyway, happy birthday guys!
    I merged your thread in with the 1st daily :) - AE

14. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Happy birthday all! :cool:

Soccer training today and more searching for a work. Probably no D2

15. Kefir-Tribe

Kefir-Tribe IncGamers Member

oh, how nice. Happy birthday everyone!

omg, the sims, do you really enjoy that... game?!

16. Lucky_Seven

Lucky_Seven IncGamers Member

Happy Birthday to everyone :D

17. GrandmasAreYummy

GrandmasAreYummy IncGamers Member

You better slow down Bob. AE will think you're spamming even when wishing him happy birthday!

18. gravitysrainbow

gravitysrainbow IncGamers Member

Woah- right on! Thanks everyone; you are too kind!

Almost makes me want to go vanilla :scratch:

Almost.. ;)

19. maxgerin

maxgerin IncGamers Member

Happy Birthday to everyone! :flip:

Have a :drink: or 2 to celebrate your day.

And act like a :king: , others will understand... but just for the day!

Enjoy you day, guys! ;)

--maxgerin

20. DX-Crawler

DX-Crawler Banned

Happy birthday everyone. Will not be too much D2 today, maybe some MF runs a bit later.

Have a nice day everyone

DX