Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursday - one more day to go

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Gouda, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Gouda

Gouda IncGamers Member

Thursday - one more day to go

Hi everyone,

Time for a new daily thread. Played a little yesterday, with my trapassassin. Just a tiny bit, all i had time for was the countess in Nightmare. She dropped an amazing 3 runes, el, el and eth. Offcourse i was over joyed by such a display of generosity. My previous NM drop was eld, eld so this was a lot better!

Have fun,

Gouda

2. nemar

nemar IncGamers Member

lol don't worry, wait hell, you'll can have drop like tir,tir,tir with some luck,
    one el if no luck ! also some run with my trapassin ;)

3. DreamlessDude

DreamlessDude IncGamers Member

Today was the end of the exams so it means full massively playing. Today was a bad mf day for me. 2 hours of mephy and pit and pindle prove nothing to me but i aint gonna give up. changing the mapseeds later. Maybe i will start planning my charger and continue my hunter

4. Huorn

Huorn IncGamers Member

Still no D2 for me this week, still on a job away from home. This week however, my lovely lady is here too, so that's not too bad. I'm really looking forward to the weekend, when we can have a closer look at Hamburg!

5. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

euhm guys, scroll a little bit down the forum............

Huorn already started the daily thread :lol:

robin

6. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

hum i have a meeating with another student today after that i might play kitana some more.

or just make mf runs until i bleed trought my eyes

must study too so have no clue what i will do today.

7. Snake

Snake IncGamers Member

If you are lucky you should have drops like um, amn, shael :thumbsup:

8. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Hmm, nothing special today. I will remake my bowazon soon, I want her to be as perfect as possible. I have done some testing and my plan seems to be really good, only thing I have to do now is to start new zon and level her up like crazy :D I guess I will do that after MFO, I really want to win those

9. Huorn

Huorn IncGamers Member

Man, I must really cut down on the alcohol. I can't even remember doing that! :eek:

*checks the forum*

Phew, that was close. It wasn't me but Ti-Ben who started the other thread. :drink: I mistook it for a trade thread at first because it states the date... :teeth:

10. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

I could post in the other daily thread, but I'm too lazy now that I'm currently in this one, so...

Played a bit of D2, and got my Vegasorcy Nadia to clvl 65, NM Act V. I toned the CS down to players 1 and annihilated the monsters and Big D himself. No problems whatsoever.

Then I get to Act V and venture out into the wilds... first I meet the teleporting imps... no big deal. But wait, there's more. Big hulking treemen, complete with a frenzy attack. They pack a whallop, but I keep my distance and easily dispatch them. BUT, then comes along a boss pack of them, extra strong/extra fast. I blink, and all of a sudden, they're right in my face, smacking me around like a b****.

I teleported my butt off and finally made it back inside the gates of Harrogath, where the mongrels waited for me just outside. Grrr..

Needless to say, I had my payback and went through the entire bloody foothills on players 8. Killed Shenk, got my waypoint, and quit for the night.

I sat back and started reading Carl Haissen (Tourist Season, if anyone's read it). Funny stuff.

Fencing tonight, so no playing. Peace.

~K_P

11. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

I didn't do anything last night but set up my new DSL connection (yes, oh, yes!!) and work on a nice little necro drawing. I should have plenty of time tonight to work on my Avenger. After a quick trip through the plateau I'll drop into the Ancients Way (I think), so if I'm adventurous enough, I'll try Hell Ancients.

Wish me luck!

12. Dave in the basement

Dave in the basement IncGamers Member

A necro drawing? I sure hope it looks cool! :teeth:

I haven’t been able to play much D2 lately, because I am trying to sort all of my mules in order to make an assault on the grail. I am sure there are tons of items that I am missing, but at least I’ll be able to whittle away at it for quite a while.

In my little D2 playing time last night, the highlight was finding my first Nature’s Peace ring. Now I just have to figure out whether or not it is useful!

We are heading out of town tomorrow, so tonight will be my last D2ing until Sunday…Ick!

I hope that everyone has a good day! :uhhuh:

Dave

13. Nilie

Nilie IncGamers Member

Started a Meteorb Sorc yesterday so going to try and lvl her up. I use my Fishymancer to do NM Meph runs hoping for some good equip but not haviing much luck but will keep trying. It's a bit frustrating for me..I use the guides to make my char's but never have the right equipment for them, I'm having to depend on drops for it and the only really good one has been Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest which I was thrilled to get !! My first really great item since I began sp. Btw, speaking of guides, thanks to all who posted them...especially the ones that tell you lvl by lvl where to put your pts and also the strategy tips, they have been a tremendous help and just wanted to thank you for them :) Due to a lack of poor equip I had to stop playing my Pally Zealot, he was dying too much but hopefully I'll be able to get him up and going again soon. I've never had a Sorc so wanted to give one a try..also wanted to try a Conc Barb but it's sooo slow I put him on hold for a while. From this Elite Unique to all of you...have a great day !

14. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Thats what most of us (maybe all) are doing/already did. Started collecting items little by little, making new chars to benefit from new findings, find more, make new chars/re-equip old ones etc. Someday hell Meph will be piece of cake.

That is lots of fun, good luck!

:thumbsup:

15. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

@Nilie: As I haven't read too many guides on sorcs, what kind of equipment are you looking for? I don't have a great deal of sorc-oriented uniques around, but my collection of sorc coronets, rings, ammys and orbs is amassing quite nicely. So, whatcha need? Gimme some ideas and I might have some goodies for you.

16. Nilie

Nilie IncGamers Member

Hmm..well the guide calls for Khalim's Will for weapon..currently I have a septer..wearing Cathon's Mesh, Sigon's Gloves..gambled for a Helm..as this is my first Sorc I'm not really sure what I need at my current lvl (16).. I do have a full set of Ishenhart but don't think that would do for a Sorc...lol actually kinda clueless when it comes to armor..always wonder if I need to find a good set or will bought armor do or should I try to craft something...highest rune I have is a Tir though. This is the guide I'm using..Sasja's Meteorb Guide. http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=130054

I really appreciate the offer..can email me at [email protected]

17. sunbearie

sunbearie IncGamers Member

Don't worry, she once dropped me an el, eld, tir and eth all at the same time. I remember asking the SPF pple what was the probability of that happening :scratch:

However, she's much nicer nowawday as she just gave me a pul. :thumbsup:

I just started up my druid wannabe barb with the intention of using wolfhowl that makes him a werewolf. Only thing is its lvl 79. How is my barb going to finish hell with no combat skills what-soever? Wait and see :spy:

18. Spook_Cell

Spook_Cell IncGamers Member

Didn't do much playing today besides practicing for mf olympics. And yep my hammerdin is ready to go :thumbsup: .