Thursday: Durf flees!

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Thursday: Durf flees!

Today I'm at work wrapping up some loose ends.

Tomorrow I'm on a plane heading to Bali.

I'll be sitting on an Indian Ocean beach, sipping something fruity with a little umbrella in it. Or maybe a Bintang. Bintang sucks, but "when in Rome," you know. Or "when in Denpasar," as the case may be.

I'm taking no computer. I am taking my new digital camera, so if I decide to come back you'll see some of the sights.

Selamat jalan!

EDIT: poll over here if you're so inclined.

Cormallon

Diabloii.Net Member
Hiho...

I'm leaving for three days ... business stuff. Two meetings.

I couldn't play much the last few days, only my melee blues char. RoF runs are on hold and I seriously doubt I'll finish the planned 100 runs. It's just no fun. Most likely I'll move forward to pindle and WSK.

Sledge

Diabloii.Net Member
just don't try and smuggle drugs into bali durf

we don't want to see your face on the news

Hendrix Jr.

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, what a trend... I'm traveling to Radio Shack Tomorrow Morning to pick up some guitar supplies... LOL.

I am currently having problems with my flamekeeper druid. armageddon does sweet damage, when combined with fissure, but armageddon seems to be very random in the AR category. Does any one else use geddon, and could he tell me some of the info on teh skill?

I am reworking my old grail, which i must say is coming along Superbly. My IKMF barb, who is lacking in MF, needs two ali Baba's for teh Weapon switch. When i get those Baba's, I may Retire Sabrina, My mf sorc.

Have a good "rush to get everything done before friday" day;)
-Jon-

robdylan

Diabloii.Net Member
Hendrix Jr. said:
Wow, what a trend... I'm traveling to Radio Shack Tomorrow Morning to pick up some guitar supplies... LOL.
What supplies? And what guitar do you have?

Hendrix Jr.

Diabloii.Net Member
robdylan said:
What supplies? And what guitar do you have?
Just some headphone connectors and stuff. I like playing late into the nite.
I own a Fender Sq. Strat Bullet, a carlo robelli steel acoustic, a nylon acoustic, and my pride and joy, Kira, The Kirk Hammet 202. Why do you ask? Do you play?
-Jon-

asdfgah

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Have a nice holiday durf, i had one two week vacation at bali in ~1998 and it was one of the best i've had.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Played my Werebear yesterday with asdfgah, Rugruth, Summoned and Frosty. Nie game indeed since I got my Bear past Baal and made Slayer status. He is now entering Act2 NM after a short session in Act1 NM. Shockwave + Maul + Upgraded Steeldriver really makes a short business of most monsters. I love it.

Will play my Sorceress later on. Got her halfway to lvl95 now.

HANDA

asdfgah

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Nacaa said:
Played my Werebear yesterday with asdfgah, Rugruth, Summoned and Frosty. Nie game indeed since I got my Bear past Baal and made Slayer status. He is now entering Act2 NM after a short session in Act1 NM. Shockwave + Maul + Upgraded Steeldriver really makes a short business of most monsters. I love it.

Will play my Sorceress later on. Got her halfway to lvl95 now.

HANDA
Yes that was nice, thanks all. Too bad i can't play today but i'll catch up with you later guys ;)

I also hosted an mp game for the first time yesterday, thanks summoned for helping me try if it worked :)

have a nice day everyone

robdylan

Diabloii.Net Member
Hendrix Jr. said:
Just some headphone connectors and stuff. I like playing late into the nite.
I own a Fender Sq. Strat Bullet, a carlo robelli steel acoustic, a nylon acoustic, and my pride and joy, Kira, The Kirk Hammet 202. Why do you ask? Do you play?
-Jon-
Yeah - but not nearly as often as I should! Ibanez RG350DX and an Ovation acoustic are my primary weapons.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Sad Thursday update. Here's hoping all our UK members are all right today, along with all their families and friends. We're with you. :(

Porius

Diabloii.Net Member
Played Power a little, but I've been down with some sort of nasty flu. Can't seem to shake it... Wife has it, kids have it. Yuck. Anyway, got past NM Baal, but has a really, really nice Baal running map. So, I've been doing players 3 NM Baal runs. I figured why not? I need some levels anyway, and need some stuff. Plus, I'd like to start Hell on players 8 (I've been there from the beginning, so why stop?), but need something for those pesky Physical Imunes.

Have fun on all your various vacations!

Porius

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Sledge said:
just don't try and smuggle drugs into bali durf

we don't want to see your face on the news
Yeah, i'd highly doubt the Thai prison system would allow you to post on the SPF ... without a bribe that is. (joking!)

Have fun and i'm sure that while you're on the beach sipping some alcoholic concoction with multi-colored umbrellas stuffed into it you will remember the poor shmoes here at the SPF.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
Sad Thursday update. Here's hoping all our UK members are all right today, along with all their families and friends. We're with you. :(
Amen to that. Can we get a head count?

A plate of cookies will be holding vigil in the EMB, sugar helps avoid going into shock (really, they are good for medicinal purposes).

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
Just leveled my necro to 94, so it may die as often as it likes in the MFO. A bit of a stretch it was however, think I did 200M exp in four days, I really don't want to see Baal again until saturday.

Now I'll go run to and fro while throwing a ball in forementioned directions, got to get out of my chair NOW.