Thursdaly

Thursdaly

Ok its thursday for someone on these boards so i figgured id start a daly thread
Got my classic metorb sorc to lvl 41 and counting (11 lvls from 3/4 of act 1 nm) shes doing really great right now working on maxing FO right now only 9 more lvls till its done once i get done with act 1 im going to run andy for a soj

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
I feel so sick. Feel damn dizzy. Can't play diablo2, can't concentrate at all, not to mention doing my homework. Hope everyone has a good day...

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Get better SeDnA!

Played some Baal runs yesterday. Worst runs ever. Felt that we played on Normal Difficulty with no MF whatsoever. Baal is a stingy bastard.

Will play my Frenzy Barb today and hopefully Pat him with DX's Windyzon.

Have a nice day all.

Rugruth

Diabloii.Net Member
Still no computers, and my laptop crashes from time to time so no D2 for me until my computers are repaired...

@Nacaa Since I wasn't in your games and you all have so Ub3r g34r, baal decided not to drop good at all :p

@SeDna: I hope you get better soon man :(

Happy playing all

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Goodmorning here from warm and sunny Rotterdam.

Hope you feel better soon, SedNa.

Got my meteorb sorc Ana to level 65 yesterday. Never gotten this far with any char. Really enjoy playing her. Found some nice items for my grail also. And I only played for an hour or so.

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Was sick last week, feel better now. Must have passed it to SedNa. :lol: Hope you feel better! :thumbsup:

Going to do some more MF runs with my Tal's Meteorb sorc. She's been fairly productive. She doesn't carry a ton of MF but what she lacks in MF she makes up in production and run speed. Going to put some more fire skillers in her stash and see how much it helps with damage. We'll see.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Rugruth said:
@Nacaa Since I wasn't in your games and you all have so Ub3r g34r, baal decided not to drop good at all :p
That better be it :D I mean it, I haven't seen him dropped that crappy in ages. Best drop in about 20 runs was a double Full Plate Mail set drop...

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
well there wont be any diablo 2 for me today and until sunday as i will be celibrating "midsommar" not that it means much to me as a individual but atleast i get some time to visit my dad.
So until sunday have a great time all:thumbsup:

ohh and *sends good vibes to sedna* get well soon:thumbsup:

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Hope you get well soon, SeDnA.

Haven't done a whole lot D2-wise of late, currently nursing some sunburnt arms (outside work + short sleeves + summer = ouch). Might well play a bit later, though.

Also finally gave in to temptation and ordered a copy of Guild Wars. I do have two weeks holiday coming up soonish, after all... hehehe.

Have a good day everyone! :)

Porius

Diabloii.Net Member
Played some last night (finally) and got Power my Paladin most of the way through Act III NM. Didn't find much, but I'm hoping to have some better luck running Mephisto. Still going players 8, and considering he's untwinked, I'm pretty happy with how he's going. Now, if I could just get a better weapon than Civerb's Cudgel :rolleyes: . Hopefully, Mephy will see fit to drop me some decent stuff. I might even do some runs...

Wish me luck!

Porius

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Porius said:
Played some last night (finally) and got Power my Paladin most of the way through Act III NM. Didn't find much, but I'm hoping to have some better luck running Mephisto. Still going players 8, and considering he's untwinked, I'm pretty happy with how he's going. Now, if I could just get a better weapon than Civerb's Cudgel :rolleyes: . Hopefully, Mephy will see fit to drop me some decent stuff. I might even do some runs...

Wish me luck!

Porius
Goodluck :thumbsup:

Porius

Diabloii.Net Member
Analist said:
Goodluck :thumbsup:
Thanks. Doing /players 8 NM with that weapon is, shall we say, interesting. Right now I'm doing 73 - 968 damage per swing. Not horrible, I guess...

Porius

aluminon

Diabloii.Net Member
I didn't play much yesturday, just some Normal Act 3 questing.

Instead I went out with the guys, played pool and snuck onto a golf course at 1am. I love being young.

Johney

Diabloii.Net Member
Had to format my comp last night. Lost all my d2 stuff. I can recover so much of it from a backup i had when i transfered chars from my old comp to this one but i'm still pretty sure i've lost most of my stuff/chars. This my be the end of my d2ing....

anyways, happy thursday all.

CrazyChihuahua

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry to hear the Johney. Starting from scratch can be fun, but usually only when coming back from a long hiatus (atleast for me).

Yesterday I started a new sin that uses the lower lvl traps (Fire blast, shock web and CB sentry) and is going to use maxed mind blast :p Should be interesting to play.
I also tried to get my BS sin past the tombs in A2, but it just takes so long with my dmg and the revival of all of those undead so much. It might help to have some crowd control on my char. Anyways, I wanted to see if I could make it through the game solo for the most part, but I really dont care right now. I just want to have fun, and being stuck is no fun. As long as my build can make it through most of hell solo.

Today I plan on maybe working on my BS sin some more, and my new sin. I could also play some of my druid or sorc. Oh the choices. I also plan on going for a swim and some other stuff too. I love summer break :)

@SeDnA: Hope you get better soon.

@Shade: Good job ordering Guild Wars. It is a great game.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Haven't seen you in a while Chihuauauahua! :D Been recently coming back? Or have I just been lazy enough to miss you in a few months?

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
I bring cookies, soup and TLC for you sedna.

@shade, I'm on GW as Marti Gras. It is fun, Just make sure tha tyou do all your other quest before you go to the acadamie.

@ Poris, GL!

@Johney, sorry for the total wipe, but I bet it'll run much faster now, less lag=more killing time.

CrazyChihuahua

Diabloii.Net Member
Nacaa said:
Haven't seen you in a while Chihuauauahua! :D Been recently coming back? Or have I just been lazy enough to miss you in a few months?
Ya, I have been posting in little bits the last few days. I have come and left so many times that I figured I wouldnt make another return thread. I make em every few months it seems :p

Sir Lister of Smeg

Diabloii.Net Member
I took Javazon to beat nightmare Andariel, and now she needs to level her new mercenary, since I thought a might merc might work better than a cold rogue, but whether that's true remains to be uncovered. Unfortunately the only offensive mercs available were four levels lower than the highest level defensive and combat mercs. Nevertheless I expect him to catch up quickly enough, since he's probably quite a bit closer to the monster level than Javazon.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
CrazyChihuahua said:
Ya, I have been posting in little bits the last few days. I have come and left so many times that I figured I wouldnt make another return thread. I make em every few months it seems :p
Well, don't leave again and I forgive you... :p