Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Pijus, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Pijus

Pijus Diabloii.Net Member

Thursdaily

I noticed there is a chance to beat FE to the daily today.

RL: School. Law wasn't as bad as I hoped due to our teacher talking about alot of her experiences. Same with marketing. I think tomorrow I'll have 1 lesson less, and get to go home earlier.

D2: Yes. Allready did 2 cow runs looking for a lawbringer base before leaving for school. More to follow, followed by questing my frenzy barb.

OVG: Left 4 Dead and 2

2. Friiser

Friiser Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Thursdaily

RL: Work till 3, then home, mow the lawn, clean up and take daughter to book fair.

D2: Maybe during lunch. Still on cloud nine from finding a JAH last night! Although, I do feel like I'm standing on the shoulders of giants given the folks who've found HRs pre-1.13. Kinda like joining an exclusive club only to find out everyone else is there, too. The crazy part of it was it was on /p1 just before getting my Hell Hellforge drop. I was clearing out the last stragglers in the room after taking down Hephasto so that I can cross my fingers an get a GUL in peace, when I dispatched the last Abyss Knights standing off by the lava. Saw the flash of orange and it took me a few seconds to process what it actually was. "Holy Moly", I said. "That's a JAH!". Picked it up, put it in my cube, and thought "could I really get a JAH and a GUL within minutes of each other"? I think I jinxed myself by saying that, as out popped a HEL from the 'forge. Can't complain, though. My Trav-running WW barb has netted me some fantastic runes luck so far, with a MAL in the Worldstone Keep in Nightmare, and OHM from Fangskin's bunch in Hell, and now the JAH from an Abyss Knight in the River of Flame.

3. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Diabloii.Net Member

Meh.

RL: Blood test at the docs, went back to sleep. Need to do a few chores. Got a job rejection e-mail I knew was coming, just didn't expect it to be the next day.

D2: TRM and I got our untwinked Strafer/FrenzyBarb combo to NM Lower Kurast. We made him a King's Grace ready to use for our next MP session. Our killing speed still seems to be pretty fine, but it will definitely slow down soon. Also, I did some questing with my FishyMancer in A2 Hell.

4. Pijus

Pijus Diabloii.Net Member

I'm very dissapointed with this daily. I demand more posts in tomorrows daily.:coffee: