Thursdaily

nex

Diabloii.Net Member
Thursdaily

Hi. :wave:

I wil just make -daily thread instead of full re-intro thread because last time I opened comeback thread and then vanished again. :grin: So, this isn't comeback thread. :coffee: :whistling:

So, how are things going on here lately? :spy:

RL: laundry & cleaning :hang:

D2: probably not.

Ojimijam

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Thursdaily

RL: Off to work for a few hours followed by work night out. Our regular pharmacist is moving back to spain so we are gonna send her off with a bang. More fun than it sounds.

D2: the search for perfect chaos base continues as my barb whirls through the pits.

Juicy Cheese

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Woke up early after going to bed at around 9:30pm last night (11 hour shifts working with kids can really wipe you out). Managed to confirm my NHS card doesn't need any changing, booked another appointment with my Doctor and exchanged numbers with the hot Pharmacist (business only... honest). Also got the bank and manage to change some details as well as change a large amount of bronze coinary for something a little lighter on the pocket.

I've got work in a few hours, a mere 3 hour shift this afternoon hence why I've been trying to fill the day so far. Don't want it to feel wasted. Just found out my Grandma's gone back into hospital after several weeks in recently for due to a fall, this time around it's breathing problems which really sucks.

D2: Not played a whole lot of it lately, been trying to keep myself busy, if I do it'll be essences collecting from Diablo.

Naab

Diabloii.Net Member

Zomg Nex sighting:crazyeyes:

RL:Still unemployed bum:D

D2:Been playing 1.07 running a shako rack. Map is pretty much perfect with only 10 sec a run, but unfortunately the rack is not very stable dropping 1/4 of times jawbone caps.I guess you can't expect perfectection:(. In 1.13b i think i had my best drops ever yesterday, will post them in the IFT once i get my home internet back(this post was made in internet cafe).

zarqu

Diabloii.Net Member

Nex... Could that be the same Nex from wow-eu paladin forums ?

D2:RL: D2 and beer. And anime. /end weekend.

omgwtfbbqpwned

Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome back nex!

RL: It's still summer, but the weather disagrees with me.

D2: HC Sept, Bear Sept, Charged Boltress, Ghost, or spend 1 hour fixing up my Furyzon before taking her for a spin. Hmmm.

OVG: ...

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member

Nex is back! Hooray! Don't varnish on us this time.

RL: School, home, got tired of someone ranting about stuff so I called them on it and now they're angry at me, but I'm not really that worried. Just a lot of sitting around lately, I haven't really done anything in a while.

D2: Someone inadvertently downloaded 1.13, so probably not.

OVG: GH6 demo... mmmmm

Evasive

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: The week is getting long, I am really starting to feel exhausted. Time for bed me thinks..

D2: Continuing with my WF strafer. Just finished P8 NM and starting on P3 Hell. First impressions are that I will probably have to drop that even lower.

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member

Wow, it's been 1,5 months since last login here.

RL: Not much. Monday, moved to Glasgow, Scotland from Finland, bought my very first iMac, next week starting studying at the Uni. So yeah, a lot has changed. The hardest part is that my GF is in Finland, at least for now. Hopefully, she will follow me here :)

Any fellow glaswegians here?

OVG: Nope. I left my PS3 in Finland for now, I'll get it when I have get a new TV here.

Have a good weekend everyone :wave:

N