Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by neumein, May 22, 2008.

1. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Thursdaily

RL: Boss went off at me for something, then stopped mid-sentence realising he was yelling at the wrong person. He even apologised. Which is a momentous occasion for him. My four-year-old sister also dropped a swear word today, after hearing Dad say it. Funny stuff.

D2: Maybe.

Thursdaily - Brought to you by Baaltm brand Evil-Urns. 25% more Frenzytaurs than the next leading brand.

2. bassen

bassen IncGamers Member

Re: Thursdaily

RL: keep write on my essay

D2: i'll plan to do some baal runs

Forum: spread my wings a bit

3. Neksja

Neksja IncGamers Member

RL: Working the evening. Nothing else special.

D2: Ran 3+ hours at AT for MF Pentathalon. Got 2 qualifiers (darn it) and I ain't happy. Not more today, but I'll continue tomorrow.

4. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

rl:packing up my stuff at uni and getting ready to go home tomorrow

d2:maybe work on my frenzy barb later.

5. Grisu

Grisu IncGamers Member

RL: Laptop crashed again due to graphic problems...but now it works again. Hope it gets damaged permanently again, so I can eventually give it back and demand my money back (here in Germany, if an electronic device brakes for the third time during your guarantee period, you don't have to let it be repaired a third time but can dissolve the sale contract instead - although they'll probably refuse to do so and I'll have to ask a lawyer to intervene...)

Later, I'll be roleplaying with some friends.

D2: Nope.

6. kobold

kobold Banned

RL: getting ready for my weekend project (roofing), need to pick up a couple more tools and get my garage organized tonight.

D2: hopefully get to the next waypoint with my necro. Sloooooow going. (that could be read as I suck, your choice) :wink3:

7. Jaago

Jaago IncGamers Member

RL: Final exams are now over. :flip: Have to wait for 6 weeks for results, though.

D2: Yes, finally.

8. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

RL: going to see Milburn tonight

D2: Probably not

9. Skinhead On The MBTA

Skinhead On The MBTA IncGamers Member

RL: Watching Sharpe and playing Football Manager, got a pretty new game going with my second club, Tranmere Rovers. It's quite interesting playing with a team who is lower in the leagues than I normally play (which is with Liverpool, my first team, hwo are in the Champions League every year. This time round I have the League 1 title, the FA Cup, the League Cup, and the Johnstone's Paint Trophy to aim for), especially since I have Manchester United as a Parent Club.

D2: Maybe, either my 1.09b Sorc, or some LK runs with my 1.11b Sorc. Either way, it's Sosos for me today, if I get round to playing.

10. HC Gunther

HC Gunther IncGamers Member

RL: Lakers won after being down by 20 in the 3rd quarter. Woohoo!!!

D2: I wrote up my session in my latest blog post. I am still verifying the TC 3-30 wiki page.

11. Lady bug

Lady bug IncGamers Member

RL: Nice day at work. I'll probably watch some more Xena tonight (maybe I should make a Xena character :scratch:), got some study to finnish first though.

D2: maybe do some LK runs with my amazon

12. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

RL: Went to the bank to purchase a cashiers check. Charging me $7.00 just to withdraw some of my own money is not my idea of a good time. :rant: Also picked up some new work gloves. Lets hope they have a greater durability than my previous pair. :rolleyes:

D2: 1.09d Bloody Foothills runs with my Zon and Sorc. The Zon is Level 36 iirc, and the sorc is right behind her at 35. Still not sure how many more runs I'll do, but right now I'm gaining one level per run. Woot. Really wish I had some life leech on the moron though, cause he keeps dying.

13. Tupsi

Tupsi IncGamers Member

RL: Another week full of exams. Burning myself out with some of them. Dumba**...

D2: Going to run LK and watch the eurovision tonight on my PC. Very mindless evening, I'd say.

14. narfman0

narfman0 IncGamers Member

Thankful that exams are over (sorry Tupsi).... sitting in my cubicle now. I'm looking at an ultra small pc- I was looking at the eee, but now I have set my sights on VIA ARTiGO Builder Kit. Small size, low power draw, quiet - sounds perfect to me. I need it.

D2: I want 95 with my sorceress! Probably happen this week, by Saturday afternoon I'm sure. Working (playing? I always refer to d2 as work - working on grail, working on leveling, working here, working there - as if I'm confused about leisure time, what's up with that?) on leveling my high characters.

15. pharaoh

pharaoh IncGamers Member

RL: After fixing one computer for my parents about a week ago, I'm now charged with fixing another of their computers. Upside: my dad drove it out so I didn't have to go get it. Downside: it's looking like the HD is toast, so it's more of a rescue mission than a repair mission at this point.

D2: After the disappointing performance of my paladin in the fighter mage tourney, I've made a fully-twinked HF zealot. Running around Act I with stuff dying before I even see it makes me feel better. :)

16. Jcakes

Jcakes IncGamers Member

RL: Only 1.5 hours worth of work left. On the plus side, found out I get to go to a conference at the Gold Coast (QLD Australia), woo company paid holidays.

D2: Probably not tonight, might go and see Indiana Jones

Edit: Oops posted in Thursdays Thread - It's been a long week