Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by sirpoopsalot, May 15, 2008.

1. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

Thursdaily

RL: Bad weather, household chores, paying bills, yada, yada. Nothing too exciting.

D2: WSK & Baal runs are getting addictive. At least they keep me awake so far, and BB3 just made level87, so it's starting to get a little safer now that she and the merc are higher levels than most monsters. I will admit to bypassing most of one spawn of Dolls, Souls and OK's... I think I could've handled it, but I didn't want the headache (I took down a Fanatic, Extra-Fast Lister to make up for it though). Dolls are the only consistent threat at this point, but big packs of Gloams still aren't a lot of fun either.

I've finally got my map figured out (somewhat)... there's one room in WSK3 that consistently has a triple-boss pack and another pack of champions... that one is a lot of frantic fun, but there's a well in there too, so I usually try to clear it without using any potions. :tongue: With 7-frame teleport & attacks, it's actually pretty reliably easy so far, as long as the immunities don't get too badly mixed.

... Now... if only Baal would drop something that's more useful than 35k gold. :rolleyes:

2. Morathi

Morathi IncGamers Member

Re: Thursdaily

RL- Just got home from School and luckily for me we have tomorrow off as there is some teacher meeting mumbo jumbo so students aren't required :grin:. Although i will probably use the time for study....:azn:.

D2- Waiting for the Fighter Mage tournament then i can play :smiley:.

3. smilts

smilts IncGamers Member

RL: Ive been stuck in the house for four days sick and Im not over it yet but its getting better:thumbsup:

D2: Ive had plenty of time for Ive finally quested my IK barb and full Gris abbot up to baal runs in NM hopefully Ill get a high enough lvl by tomorrow to start on hell.

4. Cius

Cius IncGamers Member

RL: Work and then finishing up making a bird feeder for my mom's birthday on Sunday. After that...

D2: Enjoying my mephy runs right now. I might also have another shot at leveling up a bit in AT on players 8 and getting me and my merc through Diablo and on to Anya so I can give pindle running a shot. Never actually killed pindle unless I needed to go to Nilathak before. The only running I ever did was Baal and that was for levels. Curse the day I found out about the complete grail :)

5. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

RL: Day 2 of summer vacation. Too hot to go outside. Lots of sleep. Lots of D2. Lots of watching the right teams win in the NBA playoffs. =D.

D2: Shamelessly investing ridiculous hours into this game. Finished 200 FCR ES Fire. Working on Impalazon, Throwbarb, Furydruid, MAsin. *Almost* feel like spending time HF rushing for a Fortitude. Don't want to burn myself out though.

6. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

RL: Avoiding it.

D2: Not really either, too burned out from the above

7. Low Key

Low Key IncGamers Member

RL: Day off and a rainy day equals...

D2: Finish one character currently in Act 5 Hell. Hopefully matted by the evening.

8. aitrus

aitrus IncGamers Member

Oooh, haven't done this in ages (allow me expand my "day" a bit)

RL: Finally moved to my "new" house about month+ ago. Company also moved but not for the best (further away and requires a car :sad:). All else, good.

D2: Have no idea what that is!? :confused: oh, wait, is that a game from, like, last century or something? Nope, none, no thanks. :tongue:

9. kobold

kobold Banned

RL: been trying to get my garden plot ready to plant. An awful lot of rocks to pick.

D2: started the swashbuckler tourney last night. First time I've tried HC. What a hoot. Always seems like I find great items for a different class when I'm starting a character...

10. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: Nothing special, just came home from school, homework later.

D2: Completing Act IV with my Tesladin (I hope :rolleyes:)

HHB

11. iomanip

iomanip IncGamers Member

RL: labs labs @ work, all day

D2: hmm... prolly gonna play a little in the Green w/ Envy II tourney..

peace

12. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

RL: Day off college, Got my xbox back, bought GTA4

D2: Should start baal runs

13. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

You haven't started the Baaling yet? :shocked:

RL: Looking at my CV and thinking about re-jigging it. I don't appear to be having any luck with agencies. Whether that is because they're crap - my instinct - or my CV fails, I don't know.

D2: Baaling. I wanted to get 20 hours in here but I do lose focus after 90 minutes.

14. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

There is plenty time left.

I hope

I'll start soon!!

15. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Thy - I know how you feel. For quite a while, my CV wasn't even getting responses, and it didn't seem to be getting me anywhere. I doubted my CV, and didn't know what was wrong with it.
    But eventually, I got a few callbacks and interviews, and I found out it's quite strong, so I too know the feeling of wondering if the CV is right or not.
    My advice would be to edit/add that extra little bit to it each time you look at a job ad or something. That way, you continue seeing things to update, change and fix them, and eventually, those little changes really mount up to something. (Believe me, I've been editing mine for a few months now.)

RL: I got another interview today. :jig: It's on Tuesday.

D2: What's that? Haven't played much at all over the past month or something. I'm still a lurker here though. I think a Pindlethon might help me finish my 10k Pindle runs project. :rolleyes: Eventually...

16. Wanchu

Wanchu IncGamers Member

D2: I got tired of getting instantly killed by undead stygian dolls while running nightmare Mephisto with my fishymancer, so I decided to resume questing (now I have enough twinking items). I found a Fal rune (see item find thread) in the hellforge quest and I finished act 4 (nightmare). I started using skeletal mages and they seem to help a little.

I went back to normal difficulty in order to use Larzuk's quest reward to socket my Homunculus with a perfect diamond (hadn't done it yet because I didn't want to reset my Durance of hate map for running Mephisto).