Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by maxicek, Apr 24, 2008.

1. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

Thursdaily

RL: Back in the office after 2 days in Belgium (work).

D2: Oh yes. Levelling some characters, maybe some Baal runs or MP questing tonight. Hoping for a PvP game on Friday / Saturday, so some levelling may be required.

2. schillerdc78

schillerdc78 IncGamers Member

Re: Thursdaily

RL: Only a short day in class today, because i'm off to the shooting range just now.

D2: Planning on some MFing later today and perhaps some runehunting.

cheers

SchillerDC78

3. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Maria gets a chest xray tomorrow to see if they can see a tumour. I just wish she'd put on weight.

D2: *MUST* finish WSKing for the MFO.

4. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

RL: It's a short week due to the public holiday. 3 1/2 day working week ftw. Have to babysit 3x Sisters, no biggie, mate just got a new PC system, and was hoping he could come here to game, but he can't bring his PC up for some reason, even though I lug mine up to his joint every time. -.-

D2: Worked on the new Magic/Guided Arrow Amazon. Trying to fit her to a theme, whilst not really sacrificing her power/fun factor is a challenge, especially with poo-poo gear like me.

Have a good one.

5. nilynrae

nilynrae IncGamers Member

@ Thyiad. Wishing you the best of luck with that....

RL: No meetings but there may be an auditor type person who wants to see how I work. Depends where he wants to go in the company. Also, I have some ISO 14001 stuff to work on.

D2: Hopefully. I'm tempted to start a poison/golemmancer since I found a Dweb lately and a Trangs belt last night. We'll see. I might run Mephi for a while or set up an ISO because I still need a couple of things for that.

6. lionheartthebrave

lionheartthebrave IncGamers Member

RL: revision is starting to hit

D2: tried to patch to 1.10s to collect runes but that wouldn't work, so I tried to reinstall and realised I'd accidentally leant on the case and put several light cracks on the protective plastic on the readable face:dunce:, so the LoD installation won't accept the LoD disk as one when it needs the d2exp.mpq file:angry: and crashes, so no, unless my backup of the 1.09b LoD folder works

@Thy: hope your cat is better, I've been around cats all my life, then I went to uni, and realised I'm slightly allergic, and thats why I was sneezing randomly 24/7

EDIT @thy: yeah I used so many tissues as well, maybe a box every 5 days, perhaps my parents got the wrong idea:undecided:At least we know our allergies

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  7. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: Almost holidays, just one day left :grin:

D2: Yeah I guess so.

@Thyiad: Hope your cat will be alright... I never got the chance to have a cat/dog/any other hairy animal myself, because I'm allergic, but I can understand it becomes a friend of yours...

HHB

8. Thyiad

I've been allergic to fur since I was a child. But I grew up with dogs, so I understand the "randomly sneezing" thing. I've got better as I've got older and am not too bad providing the fur isn't too long. Horse hair absolutely fells me though. I used to come back from riding with my eyes streaming and used tissue all over the car. :laugh:

Maria. If the chest xrays shows nada then it's bloodtest time. I don't know what to do with her. She just isn't bothered about food. :sad2: I hate to stress her out going to the vet but .. *sigh*

9. Atil

Atil IncGamers Member

RL: Back to work after taking yesterday off since it was St. George's Day and I like to take a holiday on my country's national day, even if the government doesn't.

D2: Started "official" runs on Mephisto in the MF Pentathlon.

Thy: Fingers crossed (from me) and paws crossed (from Minsc and Boo) that Maria's OK.

10. Wanchu

Wanchu IncGamers Member

D2: Progressing in act 5 normal, I just bought Frostburn gloves and I found better rare gloves today... (they are better until I lack mana, which is not happening yet).

@Thyiad: best wishes for you and your cat.

11. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

@Thy: Poor kitty. How much is the X-Ray costing?

RL: Sleep. =D

D2: Sleep. =D

Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleep woo hooooooooooooooooooooooooo

12. Meat_Force

Meat_Force IncGamers Member

RL: ANZAC day here in NZ remembering the soldiers who died at Gallipoli, so i guess town will be 'pumping' with activity, i might go check it out..

D2: I left my laptop a a mates last night after playing 'Power Hour' so i'll probly pick it up later and then continue questing my barb

13. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

RL: Yawn.

D2: Boooooooring sorceress will be finished either today or tomorrow. Hopefully today, but way too sleepy to get in the necessary time.

@Meat_Force: More new terms. Power Hour?

EDIT: Looked it up... meh. This is what I get for being young.

14. Thyiad

@ omg - don't ask. If it comes clear, it's blood tests next.

15. pharaoh

pharaoh IncGamers Member

RL: Nothing special. Work to do around the place (cleaning, painting) before we can have the laminate floors put in.

D2: Trying to decide on my next build. I'm toying with the idea of either a melee necromancer (Kingslayer, most likely) or Harmony strafer with my Infinity on the merc. A spearzon is being considered too, if I can find enough elemental damage gear, crushing blow, and chance-to-cast effects (I'm thinking of Jab and Lightning Strike for main skills, with Charged Strike for fat targets).
    That sucks. Cancer and thyroid conditions seem all too common in cats. Shana is a little slimmer than she used to be, but that's to be expected- she's eleven as of last month.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's nothing serious.