Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Jude, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Jude

Jude IncGamers Member

Thursdaily

Real Life: Nothing much, yet. Going to sleep, soon.

Diablo II LOD: Played my Barbarian, (Jumping) Jackflash. He's now level 19, and finally got to put some points into Leap Attack!

Jude

2. IronCrown

IronCrown IncGamers Member

RL - When I got to work this morning, a mini sub station blew out and we were without power for a couple of hours.(I actually hoped that they will not fix it today = no work, but aparently Africa time does not apply in this case - too bad!)

D2 - Played my meteorb up to the last WP of Hell Act4. (She got stuck running Meph and is lvl83 atm). I am hoping to get her to pindle, to run him for a couple of thousand times, but will have to focus on my nemises big-D first. He is by far the hardest boss for me in the game, killing me at the drop of a hat and eating my merc alive at least a couple of times per fight. I think he is the main reason I havn't progressed far with any HC characters.

Hope you have a good one

IC

3. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

... interesting... some software we're developing at work has a 'predictive modeling and analysis' component that's actually supposed to catch some of these problems before they happen. I don't know if we'll ever get to that stage though; we can't seem to get any funding from our morons ... er... management.

RL: speaking of work... that's where I'm heading :sad2:.

Afterwards though, I'm going over to a friends house and he's going to teach me how to wax my skis (so I won't have to pay someone else to do it - plus I'll go fast). Next up, I'll learn how to grind the edges, and then I'll be able to tune my own skis to the current conditions (and go fast at all times).

BTW, 'wax my skis' and 'grind the edges' are not metaphors for something else. :wink3: :laughing:

D2: Still don't feel like playing much, so I probably won't until the next round of Skunkbelly's tourney starts on Saturday.

have fun
    everyone

4. Psywire

Psywire IncGamers Member

RL: Work called today...Psy has been promoted! Hazzah for me- and my many titles...

These are my current titles:
    1. Director of Graphic Design / Art Director
    2. Design Coordinator
    3. Co. Lead Designer

Now I get to boss people around & feel important.

D2: More HFR today- Rushing faster & faster each day. Hazzah for HR & Promotion!

5. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

Hazzah! or Congrats, whichever!

RL: School, then school trip (read: beer and hangover this weekend) resulting in less homework then is good for me.

D2: School?

-hps