Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by erics, Oct 19, 2006.

1. erics

erics IncGamers Member

Thursdaily

No daily yet? Bunch of slackers!

RL: I'm not quitting my job after all I suppose. That made my boss happy. We're still gonna go though our house to clean out all the riff raff. We seem to gather a lot of needless stuff over the years.

D2: I restarted...again...last night. I deleted all of my softcore characters and found an old hc fishy in act 3 nm and he promptly died :rolleyes: I seem to be out of practice. So I started a new hc bliz sorc, and will hopefully make it to normal meph sometime this weekend to begin my hc grail...again.

Have fun :thumbsup:

2. Wolfgang Abenteuer

Wolfgang Abenteuer IncGamers Member

Nothing like a fresh restart to get you back in the D2 spirit, eh? I've done that a handful of times myself, but the chars and my own personal sept I'm working on now are keepers. Won't be deleting these guys, ever. :wink:

RL - Rain. Gotta love the rain. We've had a good Oct and a nice summer weather-wise so I shouldn't complain, except that now it's cold and wet, and combine that with school being back in it means traffic is borked. I guess winter is fast approaching. Luckily so is basketball season. Maybe the last season my Sonics are here, although I'll try not to let those thoughts keep me from enjoying this season. Still, after 40 years and winnnig the only pro (unless you count WNBA) title our city has in any of the three main pro sports it'd be sad to see 'em go to OK. :hanky:

D2: Got my Assassin through A2 normal and she's still cleaning house on P8. Level 26½ and maxing out Tiger Strike. My God what a beast that skill is. Even with my 4% LL ring and no finisher move (well, Dragon Claw, but I don't use it much yet) it's enough to keep me from needing pots unless I run into a bunch of unleechables or an LEB. I can see why she needs a skill like this, though, as her claw damage itself is a tad low. But with Burst of Speed she makes up for the weakness with outstanding IAS. The 10x damage from Tiger Strike is just icing on the cake. :thumbsup:

Have a good Thursday-its-almost-Friday-day everyone!

~Wolfgang

3. erics

erics IncGamers Member

Wolfgang, I'm 95% sure the Sonics are not going to move. Bennett is handling the city like Schultz couldn't. My money is on a new stadium in Belleview. I'm SOOOO looking forward to this new season. Swift looks like a beast and Wilcox could be such a great player (aka kemp reborn). Collison has been amazing so far this off season. If you haven't seen it yet check out this great site. They'll give you all you need to know and keep you going untill the season starts :wink3:

Oh yeah, it's nice to see a little rain after our long dry summer.

4. Wolfgang Abenteuer

Wolfgang Abenteuer IncGamers Member

I hope you're right. I'd miss the Sups too much if they left now. Although the Hawks are the talk of the town right now (and after Sunday's nailbiter it's no wonder why :grin: ) but that's only 16 games a year. The M's are in such a long funk and without any sort of solid starting rotation beyond Felix and Washburn next year we may be in it for a while longer. The Sups bridge that gap perfectly, and although last season was kind of a bust (I blame Weiss for a lot of that, sue me if you want :wink: ) I'm hopeful for this season. I read an article in the Times about Swift's tatts and he looks like a totally different person with all that ink, hopefully it'll help his confidence a bit more, too. I really haven't paid much attention to the offseason/preseason stuff yet but it's good to hear that Collison is back to his 2004/2005 ways. Be interesting to see who gets starting point guard for the first game between Watson and Luke. Either way, I'm confident about this season.

Thanks for the link, BTW...I"ll read through it at lunch hour. And I'll keep crossing my fingers and hope you're right about them not moving. My WW Druid has 95% to hit on some monsters after HoW, but even he misses every now and again. :grin:

~Wolfgang

5. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

Rl:starting to drag, rite now im just trying survive each day as it happens, working ok so far but i gota starting working out why im constantly feel low and depressed

D2:moving my quest for ohm from the countess to the cows.

6. smilts

smilts IncGamers Member

RL my sister had a baby at about 2:30 today wich is when I got off of work so when I called couldnt get anyone to answer wonder why

D2 well my asn is started my zealer is still in A1 Nm and my bow nec made A3 norm last night so Im just trudging around

7. rykuss

rykuss Banned

RL: I slept-in today! Sure was nice too. Dragged myself away from the computer long enough to drive across town to sign papers at my attorney's office and drop off a check for the court costs. Man is it freaking hot! I thought I was going to melt. The wind has picked up here as it usually does this time of year but it's still hot. The wind was so bad today that it actually slowed me down on the interstate. Back to work tomorrow, Grrrrrrr......

D2: Nothing today so far. I did some pit runs last night, still agonisingly slow though. I found a Goldwrap and swapped it for the string of ears my Strafezon had been using. Now her gear consist's of: twitchthroe, Riphook, rare ammy with str/ar/resistances, rare circlet with resistances/dex/ar, cathans, manald, rare boots with resistances/frw. I haven't died yet surprisingly but the runs take forever and I have gotten used to leaving the merc dead. My valk tanks most monster packs pretty well, especially when she spawns with an item that grants amp damage. :grin:

8. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

AHHHH! Squid attack! Grrr.

Let's try this again.

RL: I slept in too. I, for the life of me, could not be bothered going to classes today. The weather is all awkward, I'm grumpy, and I've got some work to do, for tonight's trivia evening at church. Of course I still manage to find time for D2...

D2: I whipped up a fireclaws/fury/armageddon druid last night, with the help of zonfire character creator. Let me say, the damage he puts out, is well, freaking astonishing! He well and/or truly puts even the sorceress to shame. The only one who can put out more damage, is a pure lightning sorceress, but they are a bit uncommon. Geez he's powerful. I'll post a thread containing some screenies, a guide (as soon as I get permission) and the figures. Wow!

9. Suiling

Suiling Banned

RL: ZZZzzzZZZzzz *cough*

D2: Shout, Concentrate, Shout, Concentrate, and repeating through Act3 normal..