Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Ana, May 26, 2005.

1. Ana

Ana IncGamers Member

Thursdaily

Temp is really starting to rise here. Clear blue sky. Will be hard completing my working day.

2. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Got my 1.09 Amazon to level94. Just 5 more levels until I have gotten my first ever lvl99 character. Highest have been lvl98 on Bnet which was a MeteOrb Sorceress in 1.09 aswell. Going to level up til 95 today since I find lots of nice charms. A 130~AR 12%FHR GC for my BF sin. She will love it and some +life small charms.

Probably going to finish Act2 Hell with my BF Sin if DX and Lone Wolf are up for it. Lets hope the lag probem won't occur today ;)

Have a nice day all.

3. phatbrava

phatbrava IncGamers Member

been doing pit runs with my lvl 84 fishymancer for a while now...
    he hasnt got any further by now, but today ive decided to take him to road to meet Baal himself (and get my first Mat/Pat ever), and then start some WSK or pindle runs

for some reason i've been playing chars till acts IV or V in Hell and then delete them.
    guess they were poorly built :)

work sux

4. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

We had guests yesterday, I got only about half an hour to play my necro. He rescued the barbarians in NM, that's one more point for the tourney :clap:

I studied the item tables a lot and am still trying to find a cure for my AR problems, without sacrificing damage. Current plan is to find a tyrant club and make a 'Black' runeword, for quite some AR and a major CB boost. The Knockback may be a hindrance though. I'd like Crescent Moon, but to do that I need an UM from some monster or chest, and that is unlikely, as well as finding a Spineripper or such soon. Phase blades and Scourges aren't available before well into hell, that also is a problem for really good runeword weapons.

5. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

So for kicks I went to do a Baal run with my Bliz Sorc with full MF gear. Mistake! I didn't get off of WSK2 before I died. I just left the body there to prevent further damage!. I then went to lvl 85 areas, Meph and Baal with my IK Barb (I've been having great fun with him lately) but no good finds. Lastly I quested with my young Windy and found the brain and the Flayer WP. Two more levels until Hurricane. By Barb found nice Antlers for him with +1 Hurricane and +3 Grizzly, which I will use until I can equip Jalals.

One other thing. I've been having problems with my new computer. It constantly reboots itself (but not when playing D2 for some reason). Tech support has been horrendous as hardware says its a software issue and software says its a hardware issue. It just so happens that the manufacturer is a client of mine and my company buys $millions from them every year. I told my contact and he got me a manager from headquarters (as opposed to the Philipines) to help who is jumping for me (he looked up my contact on thier phone directory and he's a bit too close to the CEO for his comfort). He thinks its a Ram issue and is sending 1 gig Ram before I send mine back. It just so happens that I'm visiting that company next week and will probably take the guy out to breakfast. Funny how things work sometimes.

6. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Blizzard sorcs will really suffer in WSK without decent resists (especially Lightning!) You need to adopt a more balanced approach to get anywhere there, IMO. Whilst Oculus/PTopaz Vipermagi/PDiamond Lidless/TGod's isn't an optimal MF setup, it's better than being fried.

When I upgraded my computer I had the same problem, and it was a RAM issue... but I think I've permanently damaged my motherboard by putting in incompatible memory (since my computer crashes a lot now). In your case it may just be a bad memory module, which shouldn't cause lasting damage. Good luck getting it fixed!

My own Blizzard sorc has been running Pindle with very little luck, and my Javazon has cleared Act 2 Hell. Duriel dropped a Gheed's Fortune, which is lucky as my Javazon didn't have one at the time...

Have a good day everyone! :)

7. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

My Sorc was fine until I finally found that Skulders. She is fine with Pindle and Meph can get interesting if I tank to use Static Field, but the WSK was impossible. I'll probably have to keep my Skin around to survive if I want to do Baal runs. I haven't found War Travelers but she has a Harly, Occy/Stormshield, Chance Guards, Gold Wrap, SKulders and uses Ali Baba/Ryme Shield on the switch. A bit much I guess.

As for the Ram issue, I've separated the 2 512 modules and am testing individually (running only 1 at a time) to make sure it's just a Ram issue and there are no other problems. One module ran ok for about 3 hours. I then switched to the other and had a failure overnight. I'm retesting the first module to see if that survives the day. If it passes then great, problem solved. If not, I'll put them in a different slot and see if that helps.

8. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Played hlap hloop, my phammersin more today, as well as a couple baal runs with my blizzy, and started act 3 normal with my throwing potions pally, who is going along slowly, but managing so far. Merc needs to get a bigger, more hurty stick, but that will be solved in a few levels when i have a decent rare to give him.

9. LeorictheDark

LeorictheDark IncGamers Member

I'm still doing Meph runs with Meridian, my Meteorb. I found a Telling of Beads last night (grail). :clap: Other than that mostly junk. I did gain a lvl to 84 though. :D

I have a friend flying up from California for a card game tonight. Looks like a Thursday night party!!!!!! Yeah, party!!!!! :drink: Tomorrow be damned!!!