Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thursdaily, the 'Terran'-ous edition

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Steven Q Urkel, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

Thursdaily, the 'Terran'-ous edition

O.K., so I'm a total n00b when it comes to Starcraft, and I have no idea what any of these mean, but when I saw them online it still made me laugh a little.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

RL: Day 2 of the Fall 2010 semester. I don't have class on Thursday, but I will be going to the science centre to study anyways. We have an extra credit quiz on Friday, plus our first test on Monday, so I could use the study time, even though it will largely be review.

D2: I might be thinking about what character I want to play next, but I won't have time to do any playing.

2. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

Re: Thursdaily, the 'Terran'-ous edition

RL: Work.

D2: Getting ready for PvP Week. I should get my barb to 92 tonight, then I will probably work on the Windy a bit more.

3. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Marauders really aren't so bad. :p

RL: Couple more days before school starts. Almost done buying things. Need to fix the sleeping schedule, and maybe finish up some lingering anime. It'll be interesting to see how school/everything else get balanced this first semester.

D2: Maybe. Yui/Azu still stuck on 92. Not really hyped up about PvP week at the moment, but that's more or less guaranteed to change when the games actually go up. :badteeth:

4. Juicy Cheese

Juicy Cheese IncGamers Member

RL: Results day. Picked up my A level results and am chasing down my first choice Uni to see if they'll let me in. Already contacted the insurance choice Uni and they've definetely accepted me :). Hopefully by the end of the day I'll know which University I'll be going to.

D2: Really unlikely, but my recently respeced pure fire sorc is proving lots of fun at the Cows, but it's unlikely I'll have the time.

5. Thomh

Thomh IncGamers Member

RL: Work and forum surfing.

D2: Leveling my windy for PvP week, 89 and counting. It`s going to be hard to get him where I want:)

6. JOSHK

JOSHK IncGamers Member

RL: I play poker for a living but I don't have a babysitter for today so we will stay home and play w/ toys and watch Thomas the Tank Engine. Maybe go to the zoo.

D2: Liquidating all my bnet lod gear into currency at that other place. Hopefully getting my golddigger assasin a few more levels/full clears without dying.

7. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

@JC: Congrats, hope you get into your first choice as well. :)

RL: I signed up for some lame courses as a non-degree student under the advice of my boss. Whoopee~

D2: Re-spec/level/make new chars. Meh, not really into D2 at the moment.

OVG: The Witcher EE (PC), Hellgate: London (PC), Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass (DS), Atelier Iris II (PS2). The more likely candidates of my time today.

Oh, and Urkel, those pics are basically qqing that Terran is op. I found a bit more which I found quite funny:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. RobbyD

RobbyD IncGamers Member

RL: Responsibilities *sigh*. Trying to get them addressed.

D2: MasterGomez, the 1.09 MMAN (Melee/Minion Artillary Necro) is a Champion, lvl 68! NM Ancients were a snap, and Baal went down on P8 without much hassle as well. CE and Bone Spear are both maxed (BS is lvl 35 on the "White" switch). Now it's time for the real test - Hell. I've worked out keeping resists at a respectable level, and now have a couple of unspent skill points as I'm figuring out what to pump next. Since I'll be doing Hell on P1, I may choose to pump Golem Mastery since I'm not getting the Px bonus hitpoints, but I'm also considering Poison Nova and Revive for some extra points (I can currently keep 7 revives on my main weapon setup).

Also, I have been made aware of an extremely exciting potential 1.09 imbalance to exploit for my final 1.09 character - the Blender Assassin (delivering CB and HFT via Blade Shield). Her name? Osterizer! From what I've read, this has the potential to be the biggest serving of cheeze that 1.09 has to offer!

OVG: Still no OVG.

9. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie IncGamers Member

RL: Drove back to Cornwall to see a friend, then popped into work to confirm a paycheck wasn't a mistake (got paid £400 more than I was expecting!) so I can buy furniture with my newfound monies. Stalled a few times in silly places (including twice reversing onto my own driveway) and 'twas 'orrible weather driving home. GF made me a nice dinner and I've blackmailed her into watching Band Of Brothers (she's not exactly partial to war programmes).

D2: Nope.

OVG: Played DJ Hero with my friend, very cool. Tried the Mafia II demo, looks OK. The money I got means I can pre-order New Vegas.

10. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

RL: Usual, and uneventfully so. Dinner in the oven now (tacos: yum), laundry in the dryer, soon to be chilling with the neighbors or getting my XFiles on (nearing the end... :(), then bed so I can get up and have a usual, if unusually short, Friday (worked 15 minutes extra on Tuesday, and an hour extra yesterday equals leaving work at 1:45 tomorrow: gogo).

D2: nope, maybe on the weekend.

RB: totally self-absorbed thusfar today, but that may change later. I have come up with a sort of outline for the various technological parts of the new project, though I still don't quite have an idea of what the project is... But if I keep rocking, something will appear, of that I'm sure (or, rather, I hope).

11. nulio

nulio IncGamers Member

RL: I little work then cinema. Got an email from a store newsletter, Pink Floyd and The Beatles discographies with 50% off, I didn't resist! In a few days I'll be the proud owner of both.

D2: Today I didn't feel like. Can I make lvl 94 with my sorc before the PvP week starts? I think not, getting to 93 was really time consuming. I would also love to get some new charms for her.

OVG: Now that the living room TV burnt my friend will move the PS3 to his room, no more PES2010 for me... now that my Benfica had CR7...!

Pen and Paper RPGs: It's been over a month since my last D&D game. One adventure got cancelled, just one adventure now. Probably gonna try L5R, looks interesting. Does anyone here ever played it?