Thursdaily 2.0

TheNix

Diabloii.Net Member
Thursdaily 2.0

RL: Recovering from "bad back-itus" and a visit to a chiropractor. They must learn how to sharpen their fingers in chiropractor school.

D2: Been playing the new ladder season, got to lvl 17 too, before the lag hissed me off. Back to my SP kicker without lag and with my rainbow of colours. Why did I ever leave?

Last edited:

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Thursdaily 2.0

RL: Lack of motivation means that very little got done today.

D2: Nah.

Morathi

Diabloii.Net Member

RL- School and studying for my SAC tomorrow. After that i am done and can relax, i have one more week of school and then a 2 week holiday. So i will have alot of spare time for....

D2- Nothing as of late, did play abit with Lurtz my Bowbarb but he hasn't had much attention for the past couple of days as i have had no time. I will play with him quite a bit on the weekend.

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: At work, again. Positive thing: Shift ends in 10 minutes :jig: After that, just chilling at home.

D2: I might quest with my Tal's meteorber. It's the last one of the 7 set builds and then I can finish them at once.

Grisu

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Recovering from the 1950s/60s party tonight - what a party! That was so great - finally some music where one can really listen AND dance to!!:jig:
What else? Oh yeah, resuscitation course till we were in a muck sweat...
Maybe going to watch football (European Championship) tonight.

D2: Probably not, since I should be learning for my exam on monday...but who knows? Maybe some RoF chest runs? Only a few...?

maxicek

Moderator Single Player

RL: Work

D2: Some Baals tonight if anyone is around / hosting, if not probably some Pindle or RoF chests, if I can find a map with them on.

Fast Eddie

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Absolutely nothing. House to myself and not seeing the wife till Saturday, which leads me to...

D2: Am going to get my A2 Norm Summoner into NM hopefully, and try out the tasty items that Dune sent me :thumbup: Am so enjoying being back into this game, and being able to play it. Perhaps some LL MP later on if anyone is interested.

Tejadia

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Work... then nothing cause I'm not taking a class this summer session at school.

D2: Flying through NM on my new blizz sorc... I'm really amazed at how powerful pure blizz is.

Smips

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Just got home from school. Bought a new guitar yesterday so I'll probably be fiddling with that. I'm going away this weekend to see a Pearl Jam concert and goto New York City. Damn am I excited :alright:

D2: Maybe. I think I might be going somewhere tonight, so it's somewhat doubtful.

Helx

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Off work today due to a holiday, and coincidentally it's also my wedding anniversary. Company is coming tomorrow night, so anniversary plans postponed to next weekend. Was going to start pouring concrete anchors for a small deck off the front door today, but we're about to get a storm and it's supposed to continue raining tomorrow. :rant:

D2: Pat'd my WW ribcracker barb two nights ago, so I'll run Pindle for a while with my MF blizz sorc in hopes that I'll find my first Death's Fathom and/or some other good stuff. Had great luck with Pindle last night and hopefully it'll hold again today.

Getting the MP bug and hoping to give 1.12 a first try.

winmar

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Nothing! Im alone for a few days since my girlfriend is celebrating midsummer at her parents alot of miles from here. Should work on my CV... but im too depressed right now.

D2: Working on a few HC chars. Got a thrower in A1 Hell, a Blizzard sorc in A5 N and a Werebear in A1 N. Also planning a Conviction/Gimmershred Paladin.

But i probably won't play those chars for a while, since im actually playing Neverwinter Nights 2 instead! It really sucked me in big time, i didn't like the first NWN but this is awsome! I recommend you to try it if you get the chance.

Unrsrvd

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Beer. Wooo.

D2: Visited these forums after hearing about 1.12. I don't even have D2 installed atm but I may have to go ahead and install it. Funny how you can suddenly get "the itch" just like that. I have my saves and stashes backed up and my HC assassin never died... sitting at NM Act 2 if I remember correctly. Hmm. Just need to figure out if Atma/RWM/RRM work fine with 1.12 I guess (I never trade/mp so that's the only issue).

Edit:

Winmar, I liked NWN2 a lot. I really enjoyed taking a char through the original campaing and then the expansion. Great fun. Epic adventures from a puny lvl 1 char to a legend are my favorite kind of adventures. :grin: I also enjoyed NWN1 SoU -> HotU, and of course taking a single char through BG1->ToSC->BG2->ToB is the greatest adventure of them all. :)