Thurday!

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Thurday!

Crap. Gotta work today. 10 hours. I think I will die. Seriously. This is the third time I work, ever :) But I shall not complain since I at most work 1 day each week. Hehe.

D2: Got my Sorc to lvl95 yesterday, still finding crap. No qualifiers yet in the lvl85 areas. I think I will quit the MFO since my luck is non-existant. :(

Have a nice day all.

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Yay, meetings! They start at 7:30 and go all friggin' day tomorrow. We're two weeks from releasing the crappiest product ever coded (next to Windows 3.1 of course, lol) and I get to spend 10 hours listening to corporate bigwigs spew a bunch of buzzwords. Ah well, there's always the promise of tequilla to keep me going.

As for D2... if only.

Edit: oh yeah, it ain't tomorrow, it's today now.

phatbrava

Diabloii.Net Member
not much Diablo for me yesterday...did about an hour worth of baal runs...nothing spectacular...only an eth skewer of krintiz for my eth grail im trying to build
hopefully ill get some playing time today

cheers, have a nice day!

frosty

Diabloii.Net Member
Got poleaxed by flu.

Dropping out of the MFO too, due to RL stuff in the next few days. But my score is still there along with the itamz to claim it anyone else can overtake me.

*passes out due to flu*

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
Went to work a little earlier today (at seven instead of at eight) in hopes to squeeze out some more time to spend on diablo later in the day. Kids, let me tell you one thing, complete all your maniacal D2 quests before you actually get swamped with real life obligations. That article by ... forgot who it was but it's on the main page of diabloii.net ... summed it up nicely. You get old, you don't have enough time for computer games anymore. Ah well, at least I can still slack off at work and post at the forums. Yay! I'd rather continue my level 7 WW barb Butzull, though.

ricrestoni

Diabloii.Net Member
Not much to report here. i am MFing heavily these days, all the time I get to escape from my nephews' overwhelming will to play with me whatever they think I am playing.

I also started to play a bow enchantress last monday, in a closed party with RL friends. After searching for these forums after a ranged enchantress, I found nothing. Zip. Not even a special exception of a guide. Hey there, NF... Hint! Hint!

Have a great day, you all, and may your drops be slightly worse than mine, at least till monday! ;)

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightfish said:
Went to work a little earlier today (at seven instead of at eight) in hopes to squeeze out some more time to spend on diablo later in the day. Kids, let me tell you one thing, complete all your maniacal D2 quests before you actually get swamped with real life obligations. That article by ... forgot who it was but it's on the main page of diabloii.net ... summed it up nicely. You get old, you don't have enough time for computer games anymore. Ah well, at least I can still slack off at work and post at the forums. Yay! I'd rather continue my level 7 WW barb Butzull, though.
Define old plz. :lol:

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
ricrestoni said:
After searching for these forums after a ranged enchantress, I found nothing. Zip. Not even a special exception of a guide. Hey there, NF... Hint! Hint!
:lol: Uh... Max enchant, warmth and fire mastery. Get 1 in ES and put the rest in TK, with the usual one point wonders static field and teleport. Main reason to get ES is because you will have unused mana and fast mana regeneration. For gear you can get whatever you want. A bow with exploding arrows carries the fire damage, iirc, so I'd get one of the few that do. Also razortail belt for a piercing attack. Well, there's your mini guide. ;)

San

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightfish said:
:lol: Uh... Max enchant, warmth and fire mastery. Get 1 in ES and put the rest in TK, with the usual one point wonders static field and teleport. Main reason to get ES is because you will have unused mana and fast mana regeneration. For gear you can get whatever you want. A bow with exploding arrows carries the fire damage, iirc, so I'd get one of the few that do. Also razortail belt for a piercing attack. Well, there's your mini guide. ;)
You also forgot to mention the dmg reducing stuff. You know, not the % ones, but stuff like Amulet of Life everlasting.

Thank god I'm still young. You old people sound so depressed :D

ricrestoni

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightfish said:
:)) Thanks fishey! Lemming sent me Mongojerry's awesome guide to enchant, and all is set except from one thing. Knowing that it is SC untwinked, and I am in a party with a frenzybarb and a tesladin (tankz0rz!), and that I am going to provide artillery with a cold rogue, while enchanting everything, I still don't know where to spend the remaining points.

Option 1: TK and rest in ES
pros:
safest way, takes advantage of fast mana regeneration
TK can stun hardball enemies
cons:
unable to handle fire immunes solo

Option 2: Static
pros:
more skills to whatever
helps party in killing fast all non-lightning immune
cons:
still can't kill fire immunes, tho wekens them a lot

Option 3: FO and rest in CM
pros:
able to handle fire immunes
chill enemies
CM helps if a Burrito pops in
cons:
afraid to become FO spammer with an ornamental xbow in hands

Option 4: Max TS and rest in LM
pros:
can handle FI somewhat
fire and forget
cons:
crappy damage

Option 5: Nova and rest in LM
pros:
make use of mana regen
can handle FI
area damage
cons:
low damage
needs insace FCR
a ranged char is not supposed to get surrounded by enemies

There are other options, like improving masteries and getting elemental damage from gear, or improving cold armors, or even relying on physical damage, but these 5 are the only ones I consider, for personal preferences.

You know what? I am going to make a poll about it right now!

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
martinkingss said:
Easy. Parents and whole familiy away on vaccation :p
So, home alone, huh? Parteh! 10 days of playing D2 in a row. That will be a lot of items and leveling. Have fun!

Nibiru-

Diabloii.Net Member
After wandering from game to game yet again, I'm back to Diablo 2. Still working on patting my Frosty paladin, level 54 now at NM Act 2. Will be some time yet.

asdfgah

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Even I will have time to play some d2 today =) Will continue with my blizz sorc's ancient tunnel's runs for experience and mf. Got from lvl 67 to 76 yesterday. Maybe I'll continue with her quests too :eek: (hellforge :drool: )

San

Diabloii.Net Member
asdfgah said:
Even I will have time to play some d2 today =) Will continue with my blizz sorc's ancient tunnel's runs for experience and mf. Got from lvl 67 to 76 yesterday. Maybe I'll continue with her quests too :eek:
Oooh.. I envy you. That's my favorite part of my creating-of-characters. The last points after level 70 or so.. They just make such big difference at big levels, those hard-to-get skill points.

Besides, Ancient Tunnels is perfect for a Blizz sorc to level up till lvl 90 or so.. if you feel like it :)

asdfgah

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
San said:
Besides, Ancient Tunnels is perfect for a Blizz sorc to level up till lvl 90 or so.. if you feel like it :)
I'm actually planning on that ;) and hopefully further if i feel like it by then

Take a look at [post=3654881]this[/post] aswell if you haven't seen it :)

I'm gonna MP a bit later today too, it's been a while =)

San

Diabloii.Net Member
asdfgah said:
I'm actually planning on that ;) and hopefully further if i feel like it by then

Take a look at [post=3654881]this[/post] aswell if you haven't seen it :)

I'm gonna MP a bit later today too, it's been a while =)
Yeah, I was quoting right after your post.

Yup, all the usual hosters have just been running their selves silly for the MFO, so there's been little traffic on the (Not so) weekly MP games thread.

asdfgah

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
San said:
Yeah, I was quoting right after your post.

Yup, all the usual hosters have just been running their selves silly for the MFO, so there's been little traffic on the (Not so) weekly MP games thread.
I haven't had any time to play d2, otherwise i would have posted/hosted/joined myself