Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thunky Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Kitteh, May 5, 2016.

1. Kitteh

Kitteh Diabloii.Net Site Pal

Well, I haven't been able to catch up with people recently and things are hectic, so I thought a daily would work!

RL: I just dented my savings to book a race in Copenhagen, totally worth it! Also exams and dissertation :( On the plus side, it is the Fife Science Festival this weekend and next so I am on outreach at work, CSI and Destination Space this week :)

D2: Not been playing recently, partly because of lack of time, and partly because I got caught by the Skyrim bug again so what little gaming time I have is going on my first ever Nord.

OVG: Skyrim :p

How is everybody?!

2. Friiser

Friiser Diabloii.Net Member

Ahh...the daylies (sp?) threads :)

RL: Working from home, got done with a big project at work and now getting kicked off on the next project. Once more unto the breach.

D2: Played my summoner last night. My normal game is: raise army at pindle, take him out, get Shenk and the other super unique right by that waypoint, do a baal run (clear out WSK occasionally), go to Trav and get the council, then over to LK to pop 2 chests (good Baal map, but bad LK map), take out the other unique at the entrance of LK, over to the Act II for the Ancient Tunnels, then clear out the Pits in Act I. Sometimes I go do a cow run, too. Not all that efficient time-wise, but the summoner is such a good all around runner.

OVG: Nah.

BRKO and Kitteh like this.
  3. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

RL: My son had a band and choir concert tonight. Nothing like torturing your ears for an hour!

Tommorow is my son's birthday, and then he'll officially be a teenager. Damn, that's hard to believe.

Been very busy at work and with legal stuff and haven't felt like I've had a lot of free time. But if things go like I hope then I'll be a free man in a month and a half!

D2: I got convinced to start a new tournament character. Probably get some good time in tomorrow.

OVG: I tried d3 at the new season but it only lasted a couple days.
    Haven't played poe seriously in a week or so also.
    Played quite a bit of secret of grindea, but I finished the beta story and don't really like arcade mode.
    Playing lots of boom beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Silver Moon

Silver Moon Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Preparing for a hot weekend. Record temps and great weather make for a very enjoyable time. Back to work before I know it so must make the best of it while I can.

D2: Back to some Meph runs. I have a large amount of MF now so I am hoping to find some core items.

OVG: Not at the moment.

5. Cyrax

Cyrax Diabloii.Net Member

Then you can change your name to Willy!

6. djmbbandie

djmbbandie Diabloii.Net Member

That was a long squid attack.

RL: Look at an actual apartment tomorrow for rent.

D2: More work with skelemancer and Katarina

OVG: What?

7. coju

coju Diabloii.Net Member

I love hearing bands play! All types! Big, Small, Some as big as my head!

RL: Loving life! God is good! Been working with a friend doing everything; lately been installing a tile shower. It certainly beats standing there making t-shirts! Looking to buy a motocycle.

d2: Here and there I keep making untwinked toons for kitteh's untwinked revenge. Have a fishymancer in the middleish of Nightmare. Started a trapsin: going fire until nm andyish to run her and count for a bit. Still undecided on a Master or not, Thinking about going lvl 17 with skills Master until I have a more end-game gear setup. I do enjoy playing with summons.

ovg: life, for the most part. Dark Souls 3 and Fractured Space, but I haven't played much any games lately. Which is good, as I would rather not play 25+ hours a week in gaming.

8. queenEm

queenEm Diabloii.Net Member

Free from work/wife/weasels?

RL: looking for new job since laid off (no worries though since I got 14 months payment...). The four kids are draining me of all energy

D2: playing a little of some things but don't have much time or energy or focus

9. Valeli

Valeli Diabloii.Net Member

14 months severance is awesome. Good for you. Hope you land a new job you enjoy.

RL: Exams. Have one today, and then there's just one left for the semester. And then there's just one year left part time until I'm done with this second degree.

D2: In tournament here. Trying not to die to Diablo in normal. Again.

OVG: None atm, although I want to play through a Seiken Densetsu 3 rom once I'm done with school. I never had a chance to play that old game, and have some down time now. ... I've never finished skyrim either. Each time I try it I get side tracked from the main story doing random stuff until i just loose interest. It'd be fun to play through that at least once.... I might try that later this summer. Maybe after this D2 tournament is over.

10. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

Wife.

That's some nice severance there! You have 4 kids now?

I just couldn't get in to SD3, tried a few times. Huge fan of the the first 2 games though. Just thinking about them makes me want to do a runthrough!

11. queenEm

queenEm Diabloii.Net Member

Mmm... four kids. we planned for three but got twins and they are adorable. But since they are 15 months now and the two older ones are three years and 4,5 years we are always in chaos mode.

Sorry to hear about wife!

coju likes this.
  12. coju

coju Diabloii.Net Member

Twins!?!? AWww!

13. T72on1

T72on1 Diabloii.Net Member

RL: enjoying the incredibly good weather here; tried a fast 10 mile run on Thursday for the first time since very long, doing mainly long slow distance runs otherwise ... it went really well :). Today's 26K run was terrible though, hopefully it was due to the warm weather; going to see Crowbar in a club nearby tomorrow, really looking forward to it.

D2: only got in 1 hour this evening, nothing else this week; found 3 ethereal uniques though, as well as Frostwind

OVG: nada

14. Smancer

Smancer Diabloii.Net Member

Maybe we do these threads once a week. Back in the day there was a bit more activity that warranted dailies, but now things a a tad slower. Thursday is a good day heading into the weekend

RL: planning Mother's Day brunch for my wife and her running friends. Watched Star Wars force awakens and really liked it.

D2: Haven't had time to play :(

OVG: hearthstone on phone. Having a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Cyrax

Cyrax Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Just like T72on1 having a 4-day weekend with excellent weather. First 3 days were spend on getting my garden back into shape. Despite the seemingly impossible task it seemed to be earlier this year, i have come out victorious. Of course all the new plants still have to grow and such before it really starts to look great, but it's a huge improvement already. Only problem is that with 1 free day left i'm not sure what to do. Spending it on video games seems a bit of a waste of such great weather. Guess i'll go out to my yard and do some reading, and also a bit of a run. Though not nearly as far T's fast 10 mile run.

D2: Nope

OVG: Dividing time between Destiny and Fallout 4.

16. PhineasB

PhineasB Diabloii.Net Member

RL: It's cool and rainy here, so no long weekend with warm whether like @Cyrax and @T72on1. But it's been restful. The last couple weeks have been long at work and my parents visited last weekend. And we have to move next month (seems to be a trend) because our landlord sold the house, so things had been off routine due to open houses and such. It's nice to have a low-key weekend. And I went for a short run yesterday in the rain, which was fun.

D2: Played some yesterday in the 99er challenge, and I'm thinking of starting a 2H zealot in the new tourney following the sword of destiny rules.

OVG: only D2.