20 LM
1 shiver armor
1 pre-reqs

1.4k light damage every 1.4 seconds muahhaha

it'd be extremely bad, but kinda fun
and a pain in the *** for PvP

tuxor

Diabloii.Net Member
does everyone have to immediately kill my ideas on these forums? jesus.

if i walk into a pubby, or if i'm team-dueling and people either don't know what I am, or are already stacking 2x ravens/dwarves, i'll be a pain in the *** for them, how about that?

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
Even without absorb, there's this little thing called a "PvP penalty" and another thing called "lightning resistance":

1,400 * 0.17 * 0.25 = 60 dmg

GL HF.

tomatoman

Diabloii.Net Member
"walking into a pubby or team dueling"
maybe if your playing softcore. might be fun there, in hc, look forward to spending more time sitting in games waiting for a duel than it takes to build the entire sorc in the first place.

Samsung

Banned
tuxor said:
does everyone have to immediately kill my ideas on these forums? jesus.

if i walk into a pubby, or if i'm team-dueling and people either don't know what I am, or are already stacking 2x ravens/dwarves, i'll be a pain in the *** for them, how about that?
It's not that they are trying to kill your ideas, it's more like they are trying to help you from doing something stupid. Your sorc would require expensive gear, and would most likely be slaughtered. It's also obvious to us that you haven't dueled very much on hardcore mode. It takes long enough time to get a duel as is, probably longer for a team duel. It wouldn't really be a pain in the *** either. Most hardcore duelers come prepared to absorb all the elements. Anyways gl with the sorc.