Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

throwing question

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Calizzar, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Calizzar

Calizzar IncGamers Member

throwing question

Can you throw if you have a throwing weapon in one hand and a nonthrowing weapon in the other hand?

And im still trying to make poison charms work. I saw that there are 451 psn over 12 second charms. If you have 25, thats 939 damage a second. Now that right there is pretty hefty damage if they dont have poison resistance. If they have 75 poison resistance, it puts out a much smaller damage.

Now a question here is, is there a way to use dual death's web on switch to somehow affect their resistances with throw. Like, hit them with a throw, then switch to dual death's web or something.

Because if that works, these poison charms can actually do very hefty damage.

Or if being able to throw with 1 throwing weapon/1 dweb, you could give them -55 res.

This is for pvp btw

2. PunkPenguin

PunkPenguin IncGamers Member

You can use a throwing weapon and a non throwing weapon, but it doesnt work with double throw so there are no damage modifiers, plus the speed is real slow. Ive experimented with a beast zerker and a throwing spear, its ok but double throw is still faster. On my last throwing i used a eth lacerator and a phoenix shield for 398ed and blocking, works good and does massive damage plus you get the blocking, but the speed is slower. As far as poison goes, yes you can use deaths web and switch but you have to switch before the axe/javelin hits them which can be tricky. Bramble is viable for armor to add to the poison damage if you chose to, but enigma is hard to beat for pvp, teleport helps loads with throw :D

3. Calizzar

Calizzar IncGamers Member

does +psn skill damge percent work with charms?

4. PunkPenguin

PunkPenguin IncGamers Member

actually now that i think of it it just worked for venom and other skills so no i dont think so >.<