Throwing poison necro - possible?

Kitriara

Diabloii.Net Member
Throwing poison necro - possible?

Is it possible to use the poison dagger skill to coat a set of throwing daggers? Would the poison then transfer with it once the dagger was thrown? If so it could make a real neat throwing build.

Anyone who knows the answer, your input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Kit

pliu

Banned
Kitriara said:
Is it possible to use the poison dagger skill to coat a set of throwing daggers? Would the poison then transfer with it once the dagger was thrown? If so it could make a real neat throwing build.

Anyone who knows the answer, your input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Kit
Not possible.Throwing daggers are not dagger class weapons even with dagger in the name.

pliu

Banned
pedro11 said:
the only benefit of using poison dagger for a throwing weapon would be the AR bonus
I don't think so. I can't cast pdagger at throwing weapon at all.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
PDagger works with anything except throwing potions and the throwing of javelins, axes and knives.

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
don't worry Kbob it's only my hypothetical BOTD Achron Staff (but I will make one as soon as I have a Superior 15 ed% 3 ar eth Archron Staff w/ +3 enchant +3 Frozen Armor and +3 Energy Shield) (then I will make 7 staff using chars a rotate it among them) Seriously:xmad:

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
what about my BOTD polished wand? I found an eth one with enough sockets! It has +3 to poison dagger too...sweet.