throw baba=ownage?

Mayhs

Diabloii.Net Member
throw baba=ownage?

hey pplz my m8 is making a throw baba and he wants to know what equipment to get...price is no option...also he wants to know a build..and whether he should get zerk cos he wants to pvm...but he'll mianly pvm with me...(wind druid)
also will they be gd in pvp?...because he wants to quit d2 soon and im trying to get him to make a fun ownage char...

Thnx
Mayhs

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Hahaha nice phil. I wouldnt make a throw barb for pvp. Althought your windy druid would be good pvp. Liberators are fun and theres a guide to one in the pally section. Mine did well pvp.

soc

Banned
Mayhs said:
hey pplz my m8 is making a throw baba and he wants to know what equipment to get...price is no option...also he wants to know a build..and whether he should get zerk cos he wants to pvm...but he'll mianly pvm with me...(wind druid)
also will they be gd in pvp?...because he wants to quit d2 soon and im trying to get him to make a fun ownage char...

Thnx
Mayhs
price is no option? wth?

Mayhs

Diabloii.Net Member
so basically theyre suck or ownage according to the thread...but i would like a guide on how to make them plz...

soc

Banned
Dad Daniel said:
ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE!
:mad:
Realm?

In PvM their okay... but even an untwinked Meteorb does better

In PvP... You'd think there'd be a lot more if they were good

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
What kind of characters does your friend play? I've seen a lot of threads by people getting bored of the game yet all they play is builds that simply spam the same attack over and over again. If that's the case with him, I'm not seeing throwers as a very exciting option.

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Dad Daniel said:
ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE!
:mad:

Lol, everytime I see you post about them is to post completely insane data..."ZOMG I OWNED EVERYONE AL THE TIME!!!11"...
I still call B.s. on you, prove me wrong..

as for the topic, "ownage" as in, "beeing totally owned by good chars"? or as in "owning the low end of the "food chain""?

IMO, throw barbs can do well Vs. Non-expert (gear and skill wise) PvPers.. Vs. good one's, they'll usually be cannon fodder.... :\

Bigrob

Banned
actually, throw barb cant even "owned" any "unskilled" dueler.

dad daniel: what realm u are? maybe we can have some duels?

Mayhs

Diabloii.Net Member
yeh my friend generally plays chars like uber light sorcs/fire sorcs...is there a good fun build that is good in pvp u recommend?