Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Throne of Dest. bug with Prison?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Vizier, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Vizier

Vizier IncGamers Member

Throne of Dest. bug with Prison?

All,
    I thought this was a fluke until it happened two Baal run games in a row. A necro was in our party and he casted bone prison around a few baddies as we were cleaning up the throne room for the first wave of minions. However, after killing everything around the throne room, the first wave of minions never appeared. Instead, Baal was casting those random chain lightning and poison javelin attacks around the throne room while laughing away as he usually does in WSK level 2 and 3. I think I've seen this happen once before and figured it's just another fluke. But on the next run of the series, the exact same thing happened. Maybe the server was corrupting our games, but I got a sneaky suspicion that Baal treats those bone prisons as sort of a minion that's not his own and it was exposing some bug in the game code.

Anyone else expereienced this?

2. Dazuni

Dazuni IncGamers Member

yes,

I throwed some precautious bone wall to bar the 2nd wave after me and my party killed the first bunch, but the snd wave never came. I think I blocked the spawn spot.

3. SoulTaker

SoulTaker IncGamers Member

yey people say its for prison bone wall and some say droods whirlwind,
    but i dunt think it can be tested becuase it doesnt happen every time,so its pretty impossible to tell if it is a certian skill that cuases that...

i personally just think its a bug and all baals fualt, not a certian skill...
    unless it happens only everyonce and a while for the skill,
    bah

4. Pent

Pent IncGamers Member

it happens *EVERY* single time with a necromancers bone wall.
    I tested this in over 50 games with my necromancer

5. SoulTaker

SoulTaker IncGamers Member

with bone wall?? BAH
    i fuked around with bone wall alot in the throne room, never once has it bugged the wave of minions...
    hmmmm....

like usuelly i throw a wall for protection for sorc's and casters, and when i solo baal alot of times all bone the whole dam room and pick them off with my spirit...

6. Vizier

Vizier IncGamers Member

Hmm. I wonder if it's due to having "excessive" +skill items like the famous 1.09 druid drop bug or just the walls' placement or..??? The necro we were with was using bone prisons and not walls though.