Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thrilling Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Vodnik, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Vodnik

Vodnik Banned

Thrilling Thursdaily

RL: 3:53 a.m. here, and everything is going great! I'm pulling another all-nighter. I just received several movies(The Da Vinci Code, Inkheart, A Knight's Tale) so I may watch one later, if I'm not too busy playing Torchlight.

D2: See Blog(Last time I will include this in my daily posts.)

OVG: Torchlight.

I freaking love this game. I've been wanting to play it again for ages, but I've been so hooked on D2, and busy with studying, I haven't had a chance. I was a bit curious as to whether it would actually work on this computer(~7 years old and no video card). Well, it was a success! Not only does it run, but it runs smoothly!(In netbook mode, anyways.)

Also: The ferret pet available in the retail version > Dog and Cat. It has GOGGLES!

2. Ojimijam

Ojimijam IncGamers Member

Re: Thrilling Thursdaily

RL: sorting out bills/deposits amd offer financy things with the missus before work. Hate doing this sort of thing, as im pretty rubbish at it and find it really stressful. Off to work in an hour or so, still need to shower and shave.

D2: Later i guess

3. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

D2: Leveling Tenthakinoorah. Got to do a correspondance for him later, just been putting it off. Decided that he would become the brother of Glibs . Just a matter of getting the juices flowing again. Its very satisfying playing this new way with tenth, might make it a regular thing.

4. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

RL: Well tossing and turning, turning and tossing doesn't even begin to describe my night, so today's going to be sleepy, for sure. I also feel a bit of a brood coming on, hopefully I'll find some nice music or a pleasant thought to carry me through the day: if not, so be it.

So: (I don't wanna get) up, shave, shower, coffee, email/rss, foruming.
    Upcoming: sandwich-making, drive to workies, workies, drive home, wash clothes (big-wig in town tomorrow, so that means no jeans for the worker bees and I have only 4 pair of slacks any more), food, XFiles, chat with neighbor(s) perhaps, bed.

I had a nice chat with a neighbor last night: armchair philosophy fest 2010. The conversation fit right in with what I've been RBing about, and will likely find its way into the RB tonight.

RB: So. We have all these great concepts (the golden rule being a minor example), and they seem to describe ways of moving through the world that would remove much of the injustice and inequality that is rampant throughout. Yet, for some reason, we fail to make these concepts guiding principles, instead looking to financial models and hierarchy to define what we are and where we want to go. Why? Is it as simple as 'human frailty' or 'because it's easier.'? Likely.

5. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

Wow, way too little daily love...

RL: Work's done, and only one left before the weekend. The xGF has been a little flirty lately, but I'm thinking it's her way of showing that we should be better friends and not that she's interested in anything. New "friend" texted me today telling my she hopes to hear from me soon (not bleedin' likely). Canadian chick and I haven't talked enough lately because her computer's giving her issues. Anyone think why a dual 32/64-bit Win7 install disc wouldn't give her the option to choose between them? Her hardware's fully capable. Could her BIOS settings contribute? I so wish I was more computer savvy...

Got a couple end of month bills to pay. Also could stand to eat something tasty... I'm thinking chili, and it would give me enough to eat through Saturday.

D2: Not since FastE and I ran into each other.

OVG: There's potential, but I won't even pencil anything on the agenda just yet.