-=:Three Way Dance IV Tournament:=-

colony

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: -=:Three Way Dance IV Tournament:=-

Team Colony (1.12 RWM/RRM) - 217 Points
Conqueror WyviaII - (Amazon - Jav & Spear/Passives) - lvl 75 Act III Hell (75 points)
Conqueror Taelana - (Sorc - Cold/Light) - lvl 72 Act III Hell (74 points)
Conqueror Tempest - (Druid - Elemental/Summon) - lvl 74 Act II Hell (68 points)

A small update this time, Hell's not been too bad for the druid and zon so far, but things are getting tough with the Sorc, Orb just isn't doing enough damage. I've also got stuck in dodge lock once already with the zon in Act 3, running past LI Fetishes is dangerous. Looks like I'm reaching the point where the difficulty quickly starts increasing now, going to have to start paying more attention to things if I want to survive.

AndiDi

Diabloii.Net Member

Team AndiDi ][ (1.11b RRM/RWM, Donater only) - 185 pts.
Conqueror Bärnd - (Druid - Shape/Summon) - lvl 74 - Act I HELL - 66 pts.
Destroyer Gustaf - (Barb - Com.Skills/Warcries) - lvl 66 - Act V NM - 51 pts.
Conqueror Leonie - (Sorc - Cold/Lightning) - lvl 76 - Act I HELL - 68 pts.

After a long absence I'm happy to report another Conqueror.
After equipping Bärnd with the Oath the going was smooth through all of Act 5. Even the Ancients were nothing to worry about. I only rerolled because of one FE Ancient. Baal took some time, he summoned his twin twice. But he dropped nothing of importance.
Act I Hell was uneventful except for the Ghosts in the Tower. They are a real pain with a physical damage oriented character.

At the moment I have 11 skill points saved up. Anyone has any ideas how to spend them to be better against PI monsters?

Next up Bärnd is going to clear out the Pits and retrieve Charsi's hammer.

-Andi

AndiDi

Diabloii.Net Member

Team AndiDi ][ (1.11b RRM/RWM, Donater only) - 200 pts.
Conqueror Bärnd - (Druid - Shape/Summon) - lvl 76 - Act I HELL - 68 pts.
Conqueror Gustaf - (Barb - Com.Skills/Warcries) - lvl 72 - Act V NM - 64 pts.
Conqueror Leonie - (Sorc - Cold/Lightning) - lvl 76 - Act I HELL - 68 pts.

Now more progress from Gustaf. He has made Conqueror without any scares. I only rerolled the Ancients because one was PI. Other than that it was going slow. I need Battle Cry to be able to hit monster reliably. Gustaf's resists in Hell look not that good. I need to upgrade that soon.

-Andi

crazy_bear

Diabloii.Net Member

Anybody else still have surviving chars in this tourney? Team Alien is still kicking, and I've finally gotten back to them (minimal new progress though, it takes a bit of time to get back into the mode of it).

The original sign-up thread said 6 months time for the tourney, but Psycho said Dec 22 in the first post of this thread. I also notice that Psycho hasn't been around for a while...

Anyway, here is my teams status again.

Team Alien (120 pts)
Ripley - (Assassin - Traps/Shadow) - lvl 52 Act II NM (36 pts)
Dallas - (Amazon - Jav&Spear/Passive) - lvl 53 Act II NM (36 pts)
Ash - (Druid - Elemental/Summon) - lvl 52 Act III NM (48 pts)

CB

midnightvulture

Diabloii.Net Member

None of my characters are dead, but I haven't played them in months. They're all in act 2 nm or finished with it. It's my intention to call it quits and donate my limited prize stash to whoever wins if they want it.

It was an interesting tournament, but I was starting to find the restrictions bothersome, since I had made a couple of bad reward choices. My sorc was also not very well built. I was using her to experiment with two skills I haven't used a whole lot (Blaze and Charged Bolt), and discovered I didn't really like either of them as a primary killer. Too late to do much else with her though, so she wasn't a ton of fun to play. ON top of that the only D2 action I get these days is reading these forums, no time to play.

I'm pretty sure Psycho isn't coming back, so if anyone else is interested in continuing this you may have to have someone take over as host...I guess I can't really speak for him though; I could be wrong.

mv

AndiDi

Diabloii.Net Member

Team AndiDi ][ (1.11b RRM/RWM, Donater only) - 210 pts.
Conqueror Bärnd - (Druid - Shape/Summon) - lvl 76 - Act II HELL - 68 pts.
Conqueror Gustaf - (Barb - Com.Skills/Warcries) - lvl 76 - Act II HELL - 68 pts.
Conqueror Leonie - (Sorc - Cold/Lightning) - lvl 81 - Act III HELL - 74 pts.

This is my final update. I have stopped playing my chars some time ago. I don't think that anyone else is still playing. I have a price stash here laying around with some nice items. If anyone will claim them, just ask and you get it.

-Andi