Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Three more questions regaring necro summons

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Darkshamangarrosh, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Darkshamangarrosh

Darkshamangarrosh Diabloii.Net Member

Ok hopefully these are last 3...

1) How can I "perm" revives? Basically have revives where they dont die from that 180 second timer. I know there is a glitch and it works(I have seen it on the closed realms with my own eyes but the person chose not to disclose the information on how to do it, and no cheating or hacking was involved). Does anyone have an idea?
    this is the only relevant thread I could dig up
    https://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/revive-bug.235205/

and video here (idk if jsp is allowed to be linked)
    https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76491845&f=87&o=0

2) How does Iron golem's fire golem damage synergy works when it comes to 2handed weapons(golem made out of a 2hander). I know that the punching damage(that base 7-19 dmg) doesnt get transferred to 2h's ,this is the info I have(off basinwiki)

• Off-weapon +% Damage from any source (including Fire Golem synergy bonus) applies to the sum of any weapon damage and base damage.
    Does it mean if I made a golem...say out of infinity 300%ed and had a maxed fire golem that would mean my golem had a 300+120, a 420ed "infinity"? Or does that fire golem damage synergy only apply to the base "punching damage"

3) Do mages "block"skeleton attacks if they are in a minion stack(like enigma teleport)? I have heard that necromages can sometimes prevent skeletons from attacking at all because they are in the way? Or did the people who posted this didnt have a source of teleport and had their mages block the doorways on an accident?

2. Fabian

Fabian Diabloii.Net Member

Dark,

What happened when you asked these questions in one of your two currently active necro summoner threads?

3. Darkshamangarrosh

Darkshamangarrosh Diabloii.Net Member

Oh I didnt know I should do that...thnx , if i am spamming too many threads then mods can definitely move or somehow merge this thread with another thread that I made

4. jiansonz

jiansonz Diabloii.Net Member

I think it was the situation you decribe last in your text.
    It's been a while since I played a summoner Necro, but I don't see why skeletons wouldn't reach the enemies with their attacks when they are in a tight cluster after a teleport.

5. Xul's Gull

Xul's Gull Diabloii.Net Member

1) Had never heard of this until you mentioned it, and from the thread you linked, seems to be too erratic a glitch to invest time in, but that's just me. Before Enigma I'm used to losing more Revived monsters from their wanderlust than I do with their life expectancy. :)

2) I think the sinergy only applies to base golem damage first, and only then other bonuses are applied (such as those of whatever runeword you use).

3) Probably a doorway block case. I remember (recently) entering Kurast temples (any of the six ones you have to raid for the tome quest) and being trapped on the doorway with enemies at all sides. Melee and caster skeletons seemed to be attacking and doing damage simultaneously.