Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Three element Sorceress

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Yngwie, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Yngwie

Yngwie IncGamers Member

Three element Sorceress

Are they able to kill anything in Hell in 1.10? Specifically, a Weatherwoman, with the following main skills: Meteor, Thunder Storm, Blizzard, and their respective masteries. I am not necesarilly looking for the fastest killing speed, just something for fun. Please let me know your experiences. :D

2. Ti-Ben

Ti-Ben IncGamers Member

Something fun perhaps, but I think you'll have to be patient. Although Metor and Blizzard can kill pretty well, with max mastery. Dump the rest into TS since it doesn't do much damage this time around I believe.

3. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

I'm sure it's possible, but you'd have to have a lot of patience, and excellent running skills. Most of the skills I think you'd find too weak without synergies to really make it worth it. What makes meteor so tough is that it has 3x synergies, all of which are a decent percent for a level 24 skill.

So in short,
    Doable: yeah
    Worth it (time/effort): probably not

If you do it, let us know how it turns out, and good luck. :thumbsup:

4. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

I'm a pretty patient man, but when I tried it just a while ago, I just got sick of had to spent forever to kill things and deleted the character.

5. Yngwie

Yngwie IncGamers Member

I figured as much, since this build doesn't use synergies at all. I'll give it a try, and see how far I can get. :D

6. Liter Soul

Liter Soul IncGamers Member

I managed to create a decent killing speed tri-elemental sorc on battle.net (since I could twink her to the brim). I ended up going with orb, nova, light mastery, fire wall, and fire mastery in that order. Nova doesn't do a lot of damage, but it's only for the cold immunes. By the time I started seeing double-immunes, firewall was doing almost-respectable damage. I chose nova and fwall so that I wouldn't be tempted by synergies (since they have none) and orb really doesnt need that added 40% from ice bolt. She worked fine. I just had to keep my blocking up to be able to take a we bit o' damage. I got strength to a base of 60, kept blocking at 75, and the rest went to vitality. Worked great for me.

7. MrNiceGuyCRB

MrNiceGuyCRB IncGamers Member

You could do that same build in 1.09 and be a lot more effective. I'm currently making a Nova/TS/Orb sorc in 1.09 ^^.

MrNiceGuy

8. farting bob

farting bob Banned

yeh, it has to be a no synergy build, as these skills with have naturaly higher damage to compenste for there non-syngergizingness. FO woudl be your best bet in cold, it only has 1 small synergy.