thread necromancy once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdf

Diabloii.Net Member
thread necromancy once again

damn, there goes the first thread. how long did it last?

so, to start off our discussion, what made the forum crash? a post with 215 replies perhaps?

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
My guess is that it was a cosmic alignment of malignant forces. Somewhere out there, some all-powerful intergalactic entity set a plan in motion. And last night was the perfect point in the history of interplanetary strife to set the gears of his dastardly horrid undertaking to work. All the signs pointed to its perfect perfectness. The sun was in Pluto, the moon was in Capricorn and Bubba was in Ura*BANNED*

toader

Banned
Can someone give me a quick update on what happened in the first thread. By the time I found it, it was already above 25 posts, and I tend to stay out of threads (unless ive been in from the git-go) that have high post counts....nothing gets read it seems there.

So....quick bring me up to date please.

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, the original intent of the thread necromancy project was to see if people would quit remembering it... or if it would be ressurected from time to time to see if people could remember it. However... considering that the thread never really slipped past the second page before being posted it, it never really could be considered "dead" to be ressurected, now, could it??? *stares menacingly at everyone*

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
I rather like necromancy, even with the word project after it.

Well, I suppose all the old threads are screwed up

oh wells...

Yavanna

Diabloii.Net Member
And as soon as it died for good and all, we just made a new one.

Not resurrected, dear. Recreated.

Ezakimak

Diabloii.Net Member
Well now the old necromancy project is dead.

maybe it could be brought back to life if someone can dig up a cached version of it :)

masterazn

Banned
No, actually let's not spam. Let's be constructive and really talk about something.

I want this new guitar costs about 750 dollars. So far, i only have about 400 dollars. What can i do to get some $$$?

Status
Not open for further replies.