Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thread about Crafing in 1.10

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by LovelyGods, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. LovelyGods

    LovelyGods Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2003
    Messages:
    1,153
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Thread about Crafing in 1.10

    Hello,

    since the patch has been out now for a long time..

    im gonna start crafting things again.


    just wanted to know what the best thing to craft is. and how much ed and mods etc..

    Blood Recipy for weapons.

    Jewel
    Ort
    PRuby
    Axe

    now is this just axe or all weapon?

    What is max ed possible when crafting blood weapons?

    what is max ed possible with fool's mods.?

    the diabloii.net crafting page is very out dated.
    so any help would be great.
     
  2. Pucho

    Pucho Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2003
    Messages:
    2,731
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    well, first of all, you need to know the the ilvl of the item, higher ilvl=more mods, but also higher clvl req.
    At ilvls 1-30, 40% chance of 1 affix and a 20% chance each of 2, 3 or 4 affixes.
    At ilvls 31-50, 60% chance of 2 affixes and a 20% chance each of 3 or 4 affixes.
    At ilvls 51-70, 80% chance of 3 affixes and a 20% chance of 4 affixes.
    At ilvls 71+, there's a 100% chance of 4 affixes.
    (from the arreat summit)
    2) the blood recipe is only for axes (even throwing ones)
    3) 460% ED IIRC
    4) 200% not very sure on this one, maybe someone could help you more
     
  3. MhUser

    MhUser IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2004
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    33
    craft this one and dupe it:

    crafted blood zerker axe
    +60% dam
    4% ll
    +20 life
    Cruel +300%
    Masters +150% 250AR
    Quicknes 40 ias
    Mechanics 2 sockets
    2 jewels: 30% 10 min 18 max

    1 handed damage 294.8 - 716.9 :D
    average 505.85

    this 1 is 1.10 legit

    BTW perfect eth botd zerker damage: 180 - 532.5 :(
    average 356.25
     
  4. Great_Evils

    Great_Evils IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2003
    Messages:
    120
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    41
    Does Laz sell zerker axes in hell? I've been checking a bit lately and haven't seen one. It would make crafting that kind of axe much easier.
     
  5. LovelyGods

    LovelyGods Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2003
    Messages:
    1,153
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    yes he does sell them.
     
  6. PuSs Says Go Time

    PuSs Says Go Time IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2004
    Messages:
    34
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    5
    what's the ilvl of the items larzuk sells in hell diff? if it's more than 71 it's worth shopping for the axe's.

    thing about crafting axes is each time u craft u gotta find a new one, unlike the chippy+mag sword in .9. so g/l crafting inform me of anything good k?

    so far i've crafted maybe 10 axes for the hell of it and nothing worth using in nightmare. but i have the worst luck in the game so maybe u may have better outcomes.
     
  7. strength_honor

    strength_honor Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2003
    Messages:
    500
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    craft safety ammy + caster ammy
     
  8. -Infinite-

    -Infinite- Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2004
    Messages:
    394
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    woot crafted some nice gloves last night, mods r as follows:

    14% cast cb on attack (something like that)
    20% ias
    2%ll
    10%cb
    13 dex
    14 life
    25 light resist

    not bad for messing around w/ crafting :thumbsup:
     
  9. Vindi66

    Vindi66 Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2003
    Messages:
    278
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0

Share This Page