Thoughts on a giveaway stash

dokhogg

Diabloii.Net Member
Thoughts on a giveaway stash

I was thinking, what if we started something like travelling giveaway stashes? I started stashes for each character class, and set items that I don't use. Anytime someone says they need something for a character, I go ahead and look if I have it for them. I am still fairly new, so when someone needs something in particular, I don't even know which character it is for or what the heck it is half the time. I was thinking we could start a stach for each class and one for set items and send it around to each other...take what we need, and add stuff we don't need or have more than one of. We could make rules, like only rares and above possibly. I know I have sold more than enough stuff to keep my gold at max. I could just as easily stash and give it to someone. My gambling luck has been very poor overall, so I actually would rather stash stuff if possible and see if someone else could use it.

I don't have a lot of stuff to start them with yet and am not sure the best way to get it going. Anyone have any ideas on what the best way to go about doing it might be, and even if my idea might not work? I think it would be a pretty cool way to get stuff moving around.

dok

PapaBearNZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Sounds like a cool idea to me - For the purists would we need a HC stash and an SC stash for each class?

PapaBear

dokhogg

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, probably a HC and SC stash....I haven't been playing long enough toknow for sure what the best route is.