This just plain hurts....

Ario

Diabloii.Net Member
This just plain hurts....

Finally made my botd giant thresher today, took forever to find and trade for all the runes and stuff....

Made it and I got EXACTLY 350% ed, and I must ask myself, WHY!!! Talk about crap imo....

Just felt like saying that.... and on a side note if anyone has a botd giant thresher on useast ladder that they would be willing to trade, PM me please.

:hanky: :hanky: :hanky:

HarvesterOfSorrow

Diabloii.Net Member
I made my great poleaxe botd the other day, and the % was actually pretty good but thats not the part i cared about. The good part is knowing you made it and it wont go poof. I even found the eth poleaxe (already 6os) cubed the vex and *hoped* the zod wasnt duped. And as another thread a few up says- ED doesnt make all tht muhc of a diff unless ur trading.

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
well 350 is low-end for a BoTD, but you still are getting a 350ed cruel ethereal giant thresher with leech stats and PMH

AuraAllan

Diabloii.Net Member
I have made 3*Crescent Moon . . . . all 180% >.<

+my hoto has 31 all res :rant:

Now that sux

~AuraAllan~

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
how bout.....

I havnt seen the runes to make a 350 BOTD (still decent) or a +1 Cta (that is rough) or a 740 Enigma

Ario

Diabloii.Net Member
IMO it is a big deal

Æ’enris said:
Dude 50% e/d is not a big deal unless you're going to resell.
150 damage turns into a big deal for added % damages, especially for pvp IMO.... Most likely a loss of over 1.2k dmg...

Har-Megiddo

Diabloii.Net Member
Is there much of a likelyness a traded for BoTD will poof?

If I trade for the parts individually and put it together, will that keep it from poofing?

Ario said:
Finally made my botd giant thresher today, took forever to find and trade for all the runes and stuff....

Made it and I got EXACTLY 350% ed, and I must ask myself, WHY!!! Talk about crap imo....

Just felt like saying that.... and on a side note if anyone has a botd giant thresher on useast ladder that they would be willing to trade, PM me please.

:hanky: :hanky: :hanky:
is botd wit 350 bad??? and y whats a good botd

nck

Diabloii.Net Member
hehe

beat 352 eth botd zerker
2 x 31 hoto(ladder here) :point:
1+ bo cta
:winner: