This is why SP>Bnet

nubikoen

Diabloii.Net Member
This is why SP>Bnet

I appologize for copycat'ing a post from the community forum but not everyone read the other fora. This is just insane.

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
Aman, search results expire after a short time, so linking to them will result in a broken link after an hour or so.

For those interested, here is the community forum thread:

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=508655

The official B.net forums are often a very entertaining read. :laugh:

Edit: Yay! I'm really really slow today. :girly:

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
Funny part is I've seen FRW on Tiaras before and felt it was useless and much better modes could be found. I always look for it on my boots instead, just seems to make more sense there :rolleyes:

LacertaCK

Diabloii.Net Member
Gah! I spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out what the heck they were bidding Hours for.

Note to self: Hrs = High Runes

Funny what is worthwhile to people. I would never even pick one of these up, even to sell to vendor.

All that leetspeak makes my eyes water.

Brak

Diabloii.Net Member
Man I thought LLD prices were inflated on Bnet. That's crazy and exactly why I came here. What gets me is that it's advertised as LEGIT tiara, but he's trading it for obviously non-legit runes. What's the point in that? Guess it's just to assure the buyer that it won't poof.

Bockhorn

Diabloii.Net Member
What is so great about that tiara, if I may ask?

I guess I'm sort of a newbie, so if it's obvious have patience :)

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
that could be the best possible helm for pvp dex amazon. If socketed with 3 ed/ias jewels
The funny thing is that i'm pretty sure i've seen that type of tiara before ... and just left it on the ground. :laugh:

And to think I could have been rich on bnet!

nex

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh, I just realized I would have thousands of high runes if my rares and charms were on dupenet... some of them should be worth as this tiara. Anyone wants to buy them? :smiley:

SiTro

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll give you 16 light mana potions for them. You'd have to run Baal 484906 times on average just for one!!!!!

Are

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll give you 16 light mana potions for them. You'd have to run Baal 484906 times on average just for one!!!!!
That reminds of how happy I was when the Countess dropped a Chipped Topaz.. She has a 1/982 chance of dropping that, while she drops Mal 1/739 times :undecided: