Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

This Is The Ultimate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Honored, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Honored

Honored IncGamers Member

This Is The Ultimate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY FOLKS> Heirophant_X here. He needs to know, what is the best sorceress to mf with, pvp with, as well as hunt baddies with. ty

2. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

Lightning sorc with infinity merc in my opinion.

3. Eilo Rytyj

Eilo Rytyj IncGamers Member

...or a Meteorb or CL/Orb sorc for those who don't have/can't afford/don't want to trade for a duped Infinity. Works just as well when used properly.

4. ioupainmax

ioupainmax IncGamers Site Pal

Meteorb is probably the cheapest and since you said you wanted to mf with your sorc im assuming you're not rolling in infinities...:p

if i am wrong however and you are wealthy then lightning sorc is the way to go

5. emar

emar IncGamers Member

A Light sorc is viable if you want to PvP as well as MF. Or Orb or Blizz or FBall for PvP - these could run into immune issues though for PvM. Don't go hybrid if you want to compete in competetive PvP, you'll get creamed fast when your damage output is that low.

6. Honored

Honored IncGamers Member

What am I supposed to be mfing with if not a sorc? Are fire sorceress' inferior cuz I really want to make one but I don't want to end up with an inferior character.

7. ioupainmax

ioupainmax IncGamers Site Pal

for PvM a dual tree build is advised so that immunes are not a problem. a cheap and effective build would be meteorb as she can be used in all the major mf spots and is not going to require godly gear.

about the pure fire sorc, against anything not fire immune she will rock and in PvP with fireball you will be very powerfull. im not entirely sure whether you mean will you be inferior to other characters or inferior to monsters...so i can't answer that.

if you don't fancy using a sorc, you could always use a hammerdin to mf.

8. Honored

Honored IncGamers Member

I wonder if I should switch from hardcore to softcore because of all the cheaters before I start my new character. That way, if I die from lag or tppk I can just keep leveling. I don't want to leave my hardcore friends behind but dang. There could be some amazing duels if I would play softcore. In hardcore the chicken factor is multiplied so much because of 1 death and so on. I don't know. THANK YOU for your timely answer though. It means alot thanks. If I had items I'd give you one just for answering my question but I don't right now. I will keep you in mind if I switch to hardcore.

9. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

Hardcore is really not a high-level dueling arena. If that's what you're after, switch to softcore.

10. Honored

Honored IncGamers Member

Because when I get to the higher levels I could just get tppkd or pkd by some hacker right? Btw what are guild wars?

11. Xenon[XoA]

Xenon[XoA] Banned

Guild wars is another free online play mmorpg, by Arenasoft.

It's got amazingly beautiful graphics. But, rather crappy battle and pvp. There's nowheres near as much freedom in it as there is in d2. But it is rather fun from time to time.