This is SOOOO weird

Anticrombie

Diabloii.Net Member
This is SOOOO weird

So last night i was MF ing hell mephy for about an hour. Started off kinda slow, then i found a piece of sigons (i keep em all for my low lvl guys). Then after about half an hour, i had found 4 MORE pieces of that set. I also found 2 pieces of Tals (helm and orb) IN A ROW. I thought that was strange that i found 5 pieces of sigons in 30 minutes, when i usually dont find any. Is that just a strange coincidence, or is there a reason that happened??

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I once found the complete Heaven's Brethren set within 3 hours. The shield is as rare as Tal's armor and the helm doesn't drop much more often as well.

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
I once found the complete Heaven's Brethren set within 3 hours. The shield is as rare as Tal's armor and the helm doesn't drop much more often as well.
And even more incredible than that, I once *didn't* drop Isenhart's case during more than an hour, can you believe that :lol: !

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Things like these normally happen to me when I'm looking for a certain chipped or flawed gem for upgrading :rolleyes:

AxlRose

Diabloii.Net Member
If u really wanna find something dont look for em. If u are after one certain for example u'll find 10 of all the others but a single one of the one you are after. I think Blizzard made this thing when 1.10 came :D

Mammel248

Banned
Well, I have found 3 Arctic items in one hour, whilst not MF'ing '-_-. Armor and gloves during rush, and Bow while just playing.

We should calculate the chances for stuff like this and yours happening, I bet they are really really low. :lol:

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Mammel248 said:
Well, I have found 3 Arctic items in one hour, whilst not MF'ing '-_-. Armor and gloves during rush, and Bow while just playing.

We should calculate the chances for stuff like this and yours happening, I bet they are really really low. :lol:
The chance of a specific 3 items dropping in a given time is pretty low, but that's probably about the same as the chance to drop 1 piece of sigon's, 1 piece of angelic, and 1 piece of arctic. Because the items were the same set, you noticed it, but it's nothing really special.

GotFriana

Diabloii.Net Member
Normal Shenk once dropped me a set ring and a set sword at the same time, when I IDed both I saw they were Angel ring and sword. I was surprised by the coincidence.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Anticrombie said:
So last night i was MF ing hell mephy for about an hour. Started off kinda slow, then i found a piece of sigons (i keep em all for my low lvl guys). Then after about half an hour, i had found 4 MORE pieces of that set. I also found 2 pieces of Tals (helm and orb) IN A ROW. I thought that was strange that i found 5 pieces of sigons in 30 minutes, when i usually dont find any. Is that just a strange coincidence, or is there a reason that happened??
Last night I helped my friend do his forge quest in hell and the last monster we killed (an oblivion knight) just before hitting the soulstone with the hammer dropped an OHM rune. That was jaw dropping weird.

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
i got a failed unique, triple durability, rare casque after a stealskull had dropped earlier in the game.