this is ridiculous

ItsaMeMario

Diabloii.Net Member
this is ridiculous

Aaaaargh, Okay, this is stupid. It's been like 35 degrees out for the past 3 months and I've walked 2 miles in it all the way home and haven't been sick once, yesterday it was 72 degrees, first time in so long, and I didn't even go outside very long, and I'm sitting here coughing my lungs out and my head hurts so bad I'm delusional...ugh...someone bring me some orange juice :(

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
ItsaMeMario said:
Aaaaargh, Okay, this is stupid. It's been like 35 degrees out for the past 3 months and I've walked 2 miles in it all the way home and haven't been sick once, yesterday it was 72 degrees, first time in so long, and I didn't even go outside very long, and I'm sitting here coughing my lungs out and my head hurts so bad I'm delusional...ugh...someone bring me some orange juice :(
it's high 80s here, and there are friggin hornets everywhere!!! and I can't find where they're coming from!!!

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
It's been 65-68 the past 4 days, Zero clouds, bright blue skies until 7pm. The girls are back to wearing skirts again :teeth:

Its kind of like a tradition for my dorm. As soon as it gets nice again and girls go back to dressing sexy, everyone will just bring out 30 lawn chairs, sit in a huge group and watch the honies go by and sink a few ice cold ones. People will go to class, get lunch whatever, but its like a party all day. Its funny cause you'll see the same girls make three or four passes in 30 minutes. God blessed Texas!!

Zvolen

Diabloii.Net Member
mysnistaken said:
it was 50's-60's and raining last week...but now its upper 80's to low 90's and humid.....stupid LA weather...
Same crazy weather here, maybe a lil less humid and a bit cooler. 70-80s

th5418

Banned
Carnage-DVS said:
I like cold weather>hot weather.
Of course, if your cold you can always wear more cloths. If your hot, you cant really do anything about it instead of going into a cold shower, which you cannot stay there for so long.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
Of course, if your cold you can always wear more cloths. If your hot, you cant really do anything about it instead of going into a cold shower, which you cannot stay there for so long.
Plus I'm overweight and hot weather>me.

Xoranix

Diabloii.Net Member
Spring break weather has been great so far down here in FLA. 70's-80's. Perfect for a few quality trips to the local horse racing establishment and of course some of the best beaches in the world. I'm going to do my best to never leave Florida.