This bow useful for any build?

Liliel

Diabloii.Net Member
I would say no... it needs IAS and something else to make it stand out, like grinding or ctc amp or something.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
I agree. It is worth nothing.

D2jsp running in the background, huh?

newerest

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't really think that mh is that bad. Woo hoo, I can find where I am going (slightly) faster! And they are not like bots because you actually have to do SOMETHING.

As for the bow, my vote is on no.

Epsilon Eyez

Diabloii.Net Member
Only good thing about it is that it has damage. However, that bow isn't high enough to compete with Windforce or Eaglehorn, and it certainly lacks other features. Worth a keep, though.

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Epsilon Eyez said:
Only good thing about it is that it has damage. However, that bow isn't high enough to compete with Windforce or Eaglehorn, and it certainly lacks other features. Worth a keep, though.
Indeed, one of those items to keep in a mule for style points or for the hell of it..XP

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member
newerest said:
I don't really think that mh is that bad. Woo hoo, I can find where I am going (slightly) faster! And they are not like bots because you actually have to do SOMETHING.

As for the bow, my vote is on no.
Except the part of finding the place of course.

chipmc

Diabloii.Net Member
Agreed. The level requirement makes this thing useless even as a tweak weapon. A Kuko blows this thing out of the water, and you can equip it around 20 levels earlier.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
chipmc said:
Agreed. The level requirement makes this thing useless even as a tweak weapon. A Kuko blows this thing out of the water, and you can equip it around 20 levels earlier.

I hadn't even noticed the level requirement. I just looked at the mods and damage. Level 48 and so low damage? I would probably keep it, only because I keep most rares and set and unique items, but I would never use it.

It seems a hodgepodge of mods. Low damage, but pretty decent + to AR. 357% enhanced damage, but only 31.5 average damage. Kind of a freaky bow.

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
for interesting yet useless rares i just take a screenshot. the problem though is that now i don't have any screenshots of the godly ones that i actually kept but lost through version change. :(

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
you bot and you also use the east trade forum too?
if dacar doesn't ban you i am sure xircon or crazy will as soon as they see this link.